[Pink] Doctor Galaxy's Application

Admin applications go here. Follow format please!

[Pink] Doctor Galaxy's Application

by Doctor Galaxy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:14 pm

1) How long have you been with CSn? I originally joined around the latter days October of 2013 after following a friend in and have made the Love Nest and Fun Box/Haus pretty much the only server I visit on TF2, so I will be approaching the 1 year mark here soon.

2) When can we expect you to see you on our server? I’m generally on either of the Fun Box/Haus and Love Nest server throughout the majority of the week. As far as time goes, I intend to be on from and between 4pm and 2am EST during the Fall, Winter, and Spring, and on weekends and Summers from 9am to 2am the next day.

3) What previous admin experience, if any, do you have? Before I got into PC gaming, I used to admin a Facebook page with over 5000 likes (or I assume more now due to my inactivity on there) with the help of two co-admins that I picked myself. Over a time-span of two years, I only issued two bans despite there were a couple of arguments and disputes with mainly petty fights between the poster’s opinions, but through some logical talking and understanding, I say that it went pretty well.

4) Any skills that benefit the community? I’m a people’s person. I love just going and socializing with people on the server because I feel that if I ask someone about how they are or joke around with them, it shows that not only do I notice them, but I care about their being, and I guess that’s what got me involved with CSn was that people showed an interest in me, and that gave some initiative for me to come back. As for anything else, I like being a part of the community’s events. From the spring’s Dodge-ball Tourney to being part of CSn’s Highlander Open as the team's Medic, I like being involved in whatever the community is up to at the time being, and maybe help organize events later on for prizes in the form of metal, keys, stranges, and whatever else I have in my backpack. In addition to that, I’m trying to utilize my shoddy GMod skills for creating posters of events that are happening with the community, such as with MafiaV2 and JohnnyDrisk’s birthday, and will get more frequent over time.

5) Are you okay with jumping into an empty server to help populate? Absolutely. I have no qualms about doing such, and I currently do it now from time to time. If I’m on the Fun Haus and I see the Love Nest is empty, I don’t mind hopping into there and hoping that others will follow suit.

6) Are you over 18? Yep. 18 and proud.

7) To which server are you applying for admin? The two pink servers, Love Nest and Fun Box/Haus.

8) Forum signup date(Minimum 30 days before applying)? Monday, April 7th, 2014. 11:59PM EST

9) Number of forum posts(Minimum 50 posts before applying)? This would be my 21st, however even though I understand the minimum is 50 so that I can become familiar with the community, there has not been much to talk about on the forums recently, and I don’t think that responding to a two-year-old post would be very efficient. However, I do check the forums everyday with my own e-mail and treat it as such.

10) Sponsor: SomeoneSpecial has graciously agreed to sponsor me for this position.
Doctor Galaxy
Pink Admin

Re: [Pink] Doctor Galaxy's Application

by megamoose » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:43 pm

I support this app 124% becasue this man is such a badass.

Doc. For Best Medic 2015
megamoose
Donator

by Someone Special » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:01 am

Confirming sponsorship
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by SnakeShesh » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Good Guy Doc, Give him Admin

Never Causes Problems from what I've Seen. Gets Along with the Community.
SnakeShesh

Return to Help Wanted!