[Pink] Megamoose's Application for Adminship

Admin applications go here. Follow format please!

[Pink] Megamoose's Application for Adminship

by megamoose » Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:51 pm

Hey y'all, me, Moose. Y'all may be thinking, "Ugh, Moose... Oy vey..." But I would like you all to reconsider me.

1) How long have you been with CSn?
I started with Critsandvich and its Fun Servers on May 18th, 2011, but did not make a forum account until July 23rd, 2011. As of when I first joined, I've been here for 2 years and ~2 months. But as of my forum sign up date, ~2 years.

2) When can we expect to see you on our servers?
You can expect me to be on the servers in the morning from 11 am - 11 pm if I don't have work, and 11 am - 3pm -> 9:30 pm - 12 am if I do have work. Honestly though, expect me on the servers at any given time except the early early morning (3 am - 8 am)

3) What previous admin experience, if any, do you have?
I have no previous TF2 admin experience, but I was admin for 3 previous private maplestory severs: xDreamerMS, BankaiStory, and EdenMs / HypnoticStory. Even though they are all down, I would like to say that when I was admin there, the community was happy, friendly, and most important, very little hackers.

Nikki is my sponsor.

4) Any skills that can benefit the community?
I am friends with the community a lot! I also try to help new people smoothly get into the game, because they could be our future members and such. Finally, I like to be funny around people, so if they had a hard day or something, they can relax and have fun. I hope the community recognizes my behavior sometimes and my micspam as a way to get into critsandvich Fun servers, because hey, it's a fun server, there needs to be fun. Also, with the previous problems we had with Freak Fortress 2 and Death Run, I knew what were the problems and told Finger what they were.

5) Are you okay with jumping in an empty server to help populate?
I pop a lot with Fingerman and Totally not Batmann on the Chicago slayboxes and fun servers respectively. So, I've already been doing it, and each time I do it, I get tto meet future members of our servers. So, duh, I'm ok with it.

6) Are you over 18?
No, I'm 17. But hey, I'm turning 18 on September 7th, so not that big of a wait.

7) To which server are you applying for admin?
I'm applying to the Love Nest and also Fun Server 2.

8) Forum sign up date? (Min 30 days before you can apply.)
My forum sign-up date is Sat Jul 23, 2011 at 11:26 pm.

9) Number of forum posts? (Min 50 posts before you can apply.)
I have a grand total of 446 posts (#446 is this one).

Recently, I've been hopping onto the fun servers at night, and the amount of people who are breaking rules is horrendous. I've had to call people @ 1am to come into the fun servers and kick / ban people who are breaking rules, if I'm lucky. Usually, there's no admins on at that time or none responding to my chats, so I try to deal with it. Those nights are crazy, and I wish I could stop those people, but in the end, they never listen.
Also, I've easily been able to find hackers, as I know aimbot, speed hacks, and many others very well.
megamoose
Donator

Re: [Pink] Megamoose's Application for Adminship

by Nikki Wolf » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:19 pm

Sponsoring, since he forgot to post about it.
Nikki Wolf

by CR33D » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:54 pm

I'll throw in support. Moose has been here for a while, and he deserves a chance.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by check six » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:01 pm

a1ght
any questions? #meatshot
check six

by SnakeShesh » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:44 pm

#Moose2013
SnakeShesh

by Spatankiller117 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 am

Moose...even though we have our differences...i wish you the best of luck.
Spatankiller117
Donator

by Nomming Of Hams » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:43 am

I join the fun servers a lot, and Moose has done nothing but lightened the mood for me. Whether it be trying to handle griefers of the spycrab tournaments or simply telling young children to stop playing music through their mics, Moose has always done his best to support the community of Critsandvich. I know I'm not a donator and my opinion does not matter, but I would love to provide my full support to his becoming of an admin.

#Moose2013
Nomming Of Hams
Donator

Return to Help Wanted!