Requesting Donator Status

Problems with donator privileges, questions.

Requesting Donator Status

by Fence! » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:29 pm

Hi there folks,

Most of you know me in game, and I know most of you in game, so I'm requesting donator status on West SB I (and any other servers?) for commentary purposes. I feel that I've helped populate West SB I which I'd say is a good thing, right? (even if it is fulled with scrubs and F2Ps :P) So yeah, I'd love donor status for the sake of being able to get around the auto-team balance function (or you could just get rid of that on West SB I), and anything else that comes with is just a perk. If I don't get it, no big deal, would just make life commentating a bit easier.
i am only 88
Fence!

Re: Requesting Donator Status

by Guy » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:34 pm

Donators don't really get anything unusually special. I think thats why people like playing here.

You get immunity at end of round, deathcam taunt messages, and entry to servers even when full (up to 32 people max I think).
It doesn't completely protect you from team scrambles (I have been scrambled before many times, i think it just makes make you a low-pro.), and no one is immune to forced team scrambles done by admins. You get auto-slotted no matter if you're donator or non-donator. (Although I think donators can change teams once the game starts and they are unbalanced. You can specate but it is frowned on, because the servers have so many people that want to get on em.)

Just donate 5$ and get a month of donator! :D
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by duck » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

donating the money is worth it, it helps out the servers and you get all the cool kids perks. and guy you do get scrambled, i got scrambled even as an admin on the wcsb when i had it
duck

by Fence! » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:07 pm

I know all the perks that come with donating (I've been on CSn servers for... a year now?), so no problems there. My only issue is that money is extremely tight for me right now, and I can't afford that extra $5 per month. I just thought that as one of the premier commentators (I started all of this with Sussy and Cutler), I might could get an honorary status for it...

But like I said, if not, no biggy.
i am only 88
Fence!

by Failhorse » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:09 pm

let's talk when you have more than 3 posts here. 2 of them being this thread :P
Failhorse
Red Admin

by Fence! » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm not so much interested in the donor status, just the ability to go spec on West Coast SB to commentate...
i am only 88
Fence!

by chrsi » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:19 pm

I'd recommend Fence for this. He's an all around nice guy, fun to play with, and, of course, great at commentary. Even if I'm tired and playing like garbage, Fence's presence motives me to continue playing on the Slayboxes. :oops:
chrsi

by Harri » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Fence, please take this with a light heart.

I think there should be a limit of those who commentate in our servers. An application, or a reviewing process, needs to be in place if this feature of our servers will persist. I think this will be a topic for our admin meeting.
Harri
Blue Admin

Return to Donator Support