ZF Turtle Perk Issue

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

ZF Turtle Perk Issue

by Path » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:06 pm

First off let me say I love your guys servers but this little bug on ZF just kinda ticks me off, whenever someone uses the turtle perk, doesn't matter what class you are and is backstabbed by a spy who is using the "Your Eternal Reward" knife, it ignores the backstab shield count and instantly kills you. Yes I have checked to make sure I am using the turtle perk and that it is activated and not pending, I have also checked that my turtle backstab shield still has some blocking counters left and that the spy that kills me is using the "Your Eternal Reward" knife, so if you could please fix this that would be great, thanks.
Path

Re: ZF Turtle Perk Issue

by Vivi Hill » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:53 pm

Thanks a LOT for the feedback. The fun servers run so many mods it's very difficult to keep track of updates. There's an updated version of the zombie fortress mod, and I'll get it set up on the servers right away. I'd imagine it will fix that bug and maybe some others as well.

Sorry for the problems, and let me know if that fixes it!
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Re: ZF Turtle Perk Issue

by SpoonFox » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 pm

This bug has been fixed, as a matter of fact, the perk is improved. It has changed.

Turtle now...
50% Damage, 150% Defense, 50% Movement Speed (Heavy Speed on Medic), and IMMUNE to all backstabs, including eternal reward, AND it stuns the backstabber for 1 second, like the razorback might.
SpoonFox

Return to Server Support