Aimbot on SlayBox1

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

Aimbot on SlayBox1

by DerKrieger105 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:32 am

Few moments ago I was playing against someone by the name of Kendrin Doherty ✠ on SlayBox1 Dustbowl. He was pretty bad and raged because I killed him a few times. He requested to duel but only as sniper. I dueled him and came out victorious by a slim margin but noticed every shot he made was a perfect headshot. He then taunted me telling me to "at least try to get headshots." Next round began and I noticed he was wrecking as sniper. Had nearly a 10 kill streak immediately, everyshot a perfect heashot.
Spectated him and I noticed as soon as he scoped in the cross hair would freak out for a second then instantly he'd make the headshot. Additionally as players went behind cover the cross hair would perfectly track their head and when they popped out he'd hit them.
I also noticed that his weapon accuracy is over 53% which is fairly high and for that particular session 37 of his 40 kills were headshots.
I tried to grab some footage but ShadowPlay was being stupid and didn't record for some reason. So I guess there really is no proof. However I think it was pretty clear that something as going on.

He was also banned from the Furry Pound server for aimbotting.
http://sourcebans.thefurrypound.org/ind ... A0&Submit=

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37562533
So if anyone sees him again check it out and see if you concur.
CSn Bluemin- I'm pretentious and never leave the mic.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

Re: Aimbot on SlayBox1

by Nikki Wolf » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:21 am

Your link there's broken. But I did look it up myself: http://sourcebans.thefurrypound.org/ind ... in&Submit=

If this is the case, I'll go ahead and issue a ban. Thanks for bringing this up.
Nikki Wolf

by Balubish » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:15 am

DerKrieger105 wrote:Few moments ago I was playing against someone by the name of Kendrin Doherty ✠ on SlayBox1 Dustbowl. He was pretty bad and raged because I killed him a few times. He requested to duel but only as sniper. I dueled him and came out victorious by a slim margin but noticed every shot he made was a perfect headshot. He then taunted me telling me to "at least try to get headshots." Next round began and I noticed he was wrecking as sniper. Had nearly a 10 kill streak immediately, everyshot a perfect heashot.
Spectated him and I noticed as soon as he scoped in the cross hair would freak out for a second then instantly he'd make the headshot. Additionally as players went behind cover the cross hair would perfectly track their head and when they popped out he'd hit them.
I also noticed that his weapon accuracy is over 53% which is fairly high and for that particular session 37 of his 40 kills were headshots.
I tried to grab some footage but ShadowPlay was being stupid and didn't record for some reason. So I guess there really is no proof. However I think it was pretty clear that something as going on.

This is interesting, I have him in my friend list and he told me there were alot of hackers on the Slayboxes maybe 2 years ago, and i didnt know what he meant and he left. And if I dont recall pretty much 1-2 weeks ago he started playing again on CSn servers since then and told me that he got banned on several servers for beeing too good. So he might be back for some revenge or something I dont know. I will probably get a message after this.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by DerKrieger105 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Balubish wrote:
DerKrieger105 wrote:Few moments ago I was playing against someone by the name of Kendrin Doherty ✠ on SlayBox1 Dustbowl. He was pretty bad and raged because I killed him a few times. He requested to duel but only as sniper. I dueled him and came out victorious by a slim margin but noticed every shot he made was a perfect headshot. He then taunted me telling me to "at least try to get headshots." Next round began and I noticed he was wrecking as sniper. Had nearly a 10 kill streak immediately, everyshot a perfect heashot.

This is interesting, I have him in my friend list and he told me there were alot of hackers on the Slayboxes maybe 2 years ago, and i didnt know what he meant and he left. And if I dont recall pretty much 1-2 weeks ago he started playing again on CSn servers since then and told me that he got banned on several servers for beeing too good. So he might be back for some revenge or something I dont know. I will probably get a message after this.

Yes, he claimed that "I must be new" because he has been playing on CSn servers "For years" and that I am clearly new to TF2 because I don't understand his skills and techniques. He also claimed that "You are just mad because I killed you," and that his previous ban was from an admin that was "Biased against him " and that his ban was being lifted.

Here is some video of him playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub3eM_N ... e=youtu.be

This was all I was able to get. I joined back in later after posting this once I had gotten ShadowPlay working. Only thing was he was playing scout at that point and he knew I was watching him (He kept taunting me and claiming that he wouldn't get banned, that I don't know how to play the game, and being sarcastic saying "Ohh no my aimbot isn't working every time he'd die.)
So this isn't the best evidence but you can see some snap shooting and while it may be twitch aiming it seems to track a bit too well on moving targets and if you look closely everytime there is an enemy on the screen he doesn't miss and with the one engie it seems to track him behind the train.

Like I'm not out to get this guy. If he is that good then fine idc. I don't even know if he should be banned just yet. I wanted to see what everyone else thought.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Sorry. scratch dat---

Balubish
Donator

by Nikki Wolf » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 pm

DerKrieger105 wrote:Yes, he claimed that "I must be new" because he has been playing on CSn servers "For years" and that I am clearly new to TF2 because I don't understand his skills and techniques.

I can call bullshit here, since out of my time here on CSn, I've never seen this guy before. I've never heard of him until last night, either. This probably isn't my place to speak, especially since I haven't been on any of the servers in a while (I've been taking a break from TF2 for pretty much the entire month). But from the attitude he's giving off, it seems like he is lying to us.
Nikki Wolf

by Balubish » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Nikki Wolf wrote:
DerKrieger105 wrote:Yes, he claimed that "I must be new" because he has been playing on CSn servers "For years" and that I am clearly new to TF2 because I don't understand his skills and techniques.

I can call bullshit here, since out of my time here on CSn, I've never seen this guy before. I've never heard of him until last night, either. This probably isn't my place to speak, especially since I haven't been on any of the servers in a while (I've been taking a break from TF2 for pretty much the entire month). But from the attitude he's giving off, it seems like he is lying to us.

He had another nick before, but doesnt really matter, and no I dont remember what, cause it was maybe 2 years ago he were in the server I think until recently.
If he want an temp unban he can post here on the forums and "all" will have our eyes on him. Pretty easy too sort out now, if he are as good as he says and topscoring when we are watching him. Or getting worse then busted basicly.

Balubish
Donator

by nicewithit » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 pm

I don't think that this video provides any evidence of hacking -- that being said, he might be a hacker, we just need more proof.

Why? The first clip he has crit a cola working and he takes around 8 shots to finish a pyro. He gets a nice reflex shot on the scout but I don't think that's unreasonable.
The second clip, again with crit-a-cola, he takes 4 shots to kill a sniper. The other clips I didn't really count but nothing really stood out to me as an obvious hack.
I would say his tracking is just slightly above average, his movement aim locations are all reasonable (pre-aiming where people typically are), and his mouse movement just looks like low-sens with some twitch aiming, not the jittery aimbot with snap aim and staring at the sky/ground. TF2 doesn't have outlines to tell if he's just staring at people behind walls so it'd be nice if we had a more complete picture of what he got banned at Furry Pound for (wall hacking).
More meta-wise, his overall KDR is 1.5, his record against Krieger is 16-6. Moreover if he was raging, you'd think he'd actually win the duel between you two.

I think the parts that are suspicious are:
1. he only plays hitscan classes (sniper, scout, heavy)
2. his previous ban(s)
3. his headshot ratio (typical snipers have headshot ratios of .75-85, his is over .95 but small sample size and possibly just over-values headshots as Krieger pointed out earlier)

I'll keep an eye on him but I vote to just hold judgement. Permabans are a pretty heavy handed punishment for circumstantial evidence.
nicewithit
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Ban Details
Player Kendrin Doherty ✠
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:0:37562533
Steam Community 76561198035390794
IP address no IP address present
Invoked on July 10, 2014, 8:26 pm
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Aimbotting, demos shows him tracking targets behind a wall.
Banned from Web Ban
Total Bans No previous bans
Blocked (13) Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠ [NoSound], Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠ [NoSound], Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠, Kendrin Doherty ✠ [NoSound], Kendrin Doherty ✠

Edit: Should have added that this info are from Furry Pound
Last edited by Balubish on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Balubish
Donator

by DerKrieger105 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:00 pm

nicewithit wrote:I don't think that this video provides any evidence of hacking -- that being said, he might be a hacker, we just need more proof.

Why? The first clip he has crit a cola working and he takes around 8 shots to finish a pyro. He gets a nice reflex shot on the scout but I don't think that's unreasonable.
The second clip, again with crit-a-cola, he takes 4 shots to kill a sniper. The other clips I didn't really count but nothing really stood out to me as an obvious hack.
I would say his tracking is just slightly above average, his movement aim locations are all reasonable (pre-aiming where people typically are), and his mouse movement just looks like low-sens with some twitch aiming, not the jittery aimbot with snap aim and staring at the sky/ground. TF2 doesn't have outlines to tell if he's just staring at people behind walls so it'd be nice if we had a more complete picture of what he got banned at Furry Pound for (wall hacking).
More meta-wise, his overall KDR is 1.5, his record against Krieger is 16-6. Moreover if he was raging, you'd think he'd actually win the duel between you two.

I think the parts that are suspicious are:
1. he only plays hitscan classes (sniper, scout, heavy)
2. his previous ban(s)
3. his headshot ratio (typical snipers have headshot ratios of .75-85, his is over .95 but small sample size and possibly just over-values headshots as Krieger pointed out earlier)

I'll keep an eye on him but I vote to just hold judgement. Permabans are a pretty heavy handed punishment for circumstantial evidence.

I agree with you the evidence from this video wasn't very clear.
If you had seen when he was playing sniper though it wa a bit more obvious. He would snap to someone twitch up and down 3 times exactly then shoot and the person would die. Every time he got a headshot the crosshair was a good two or three dots (circumference of the sniper dot) over the persons head and the tracking was fairly easy to see.
Not saying he should be banned yet. I was just suggesting we keep a lookout for him.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

by Kendrin Doherty » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Huh, so much for holding off on judgement and just banning me on a whim. Oh well, no skin off my nose. I don't have an "Attitude", it's called "Confidence in knowing what you're capable of." And If I never missed close range, it wouldn't take more than 2 shots on any class but a Heavy for them to die. But hey, I guess that Sniper had around 250 hp, and so did the others that I killed close range while circling on my keyboard and doing my best to keep my aim on them. I'm using raw mouse input CFG's from my friend Dingo who's actually a Gold tier Highlander Scout, telling me those are the CFG's he used when learning to get better at the class. Also, scouts naturally have twitchy aim because of using low sensitivity, rather hard to twitch properly if it's extremely high, but nowhere in said video was there evidence of my crosshair "Snapping" to any targets. I also find it pretty low how you would take word over evidence from ANYone, especially someone I haven't seen in the server before; admin or not. It's true that I haven't been around for a long time, and if this seems like I'm not legit, then that sucks, because CSn is a server I haven't been on for a while, and it was about a year and a half to two years ago, so to my knowledge, Krieger, you are "New".

For all I know, you were hired after I had just left, and that's fine, but it's "New" to my knowledge. Any form of "Probation" I could be put on? Seriously, I wouldn't mind if whoever wanted to, they could spec me for the entire round. For entire rounds continuously. I don't "Track behind walls", I keep my crosshair at the corner of the walls so I could keep a better reaction time, as you know, the more active your hand is, the faster it can respond. That's why Snipers take steps back and forth while looking through the scope while slightly moving the crosshair. Serious, I wouldn't care if half of the server watched me, I can prove I'm not an aimbot. :/
Kendrin Doherty

by Balubish » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:46 pm

I lifted the ban "for now". Go on in Kendrin. So go ahead start gaming again. The ban are lifted until further notice.
Sidenote:
Maybe ur"Confidence" isnt the problem at all. Maybe its the attitude. As you say urself you havent been around for maybe 2 years. And yeah Kreiger may be new on CSn "Been playing constantly for atleast 2 years now" and he have been online on the servers alot more than you. So dont let your "Confidence" break free. So basicly u are the new guy cause you havent been around for a long time. So when a "new" guy comes in starting top scoring 9/10 headshots makes ppl suspicous. Cause this is a popular community and many maaaany regulars and we know eachothers skill pretty much and when some new fellow beats alot of the regulars even I get suspicous of that. Worth thinking about. And even I are called hacker now and then and I only see myself as a average player. Problems can be solved and thank you for your patience.

Balubish
Donator

by Kendrin Doherty » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:14 pm

Thanks Balu, I appreciate it. I'll try to tone down the arrogance that I can sometimes get a little out of hand with. And I have to apologize to Kreiger, I may have let my words get a little out of hand. I'm just trying to make ends meet in terms of getting into HL matches, but I know a lot of good players play in CSn, so maybe I was a little too proud at the kills I was getting. I mainly use Scout and Soldier, Sniper is a side class for me to be honest. I appreciate the lift though, I can promise to keep my attitude in check, I don't want anyone thinking I'm not who I say I am.
Kendrin Doherty

by DerKrieger105 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:39 pm

Kendrin Doherty wrote:Thanks Balu, I appreciate it. I'll try to tone down the arrogance that I can sometimes get a little out of hand with. And I have to apologize to Kreiger, I may have let my words get a little out of hand. I'm just trying to make ends meet in terms of getting into HL matches, but I know a lot of good players play in CSn, so maybe I was a little too proud at the kills I was getting. I mainly use Scout and Soldier, Sniper is a side class for me to be honest. I appreciate the lift though, I can promise to keep my attitude in check, I don't want anyone thinking I'm not who I say I am.

Listen, I didn't ban you. I just presented evidence and even suggested that some people just keep an eye on you and not to ban you. So it isn't my fault so you can call of the attack dogs on my YouTube videos.

Glad to see you are back we are always looking to grow and expand our community. I just don't like cheaters.
Glad all this was cleared up though.

DerKrieger105
Blue Admin

Return to Server Support