Laggy Server

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

Laggy Server

by Beartato » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:11 pm

1. Date and Time: 7/16 ~6pm EST
2. Which Server it occurred on: SB1
3. Requirement not met: Server is laggy. I'm noticing what I'd guess is 500+ ms lag, despite having ~50 ping. Pills don't immediately come out of my nade launcher, it takes nearly a second to register fall damage after I hit the ground, doors don't open and I end up "phasing" through them, etc.
4. Immediate actions taken: Used 'retry' to no effect. No significant lag on non-CSn servers.
5. Suggested action description: Download more RAM on SB.
6. Method of discovery: Played game.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

Re: Laggy Server

by fingerman » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:20 pm

I will keep an eye on this, I don't see an issue right now with it, but will check logs.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

Hale glitches

by FlyingPotato » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:16 pm

It seems that the hale jumping is broken, the super jump. I figured you can use right click and press G looking up, and that you just have to jump twice. And do you think when The headless horseless horseman jr. should not be enabled during Death Run, he can teleport to players and kill them, also during DeathRun there is a map that allows hale to jump out of the box. Maybe it will be fixed later on.
FlyingPotato
Donator
FlyingPotato

Fun servers

by FlyingPotato » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:08 pm

I love playing on the servers and hope to be playing on them forever, sadly there always has to be an end to something, will CSN servers come to an end, I really hope not. As I love to play on these servers. I love playing these servers with my friends. Thank you for making CSn
Last edited by FlyingPotato on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
FlyingPotato
Donator
FlyingPotato

CSn events

by FlyingPotato » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 pm

(This is a recommendation) We should have a time maybe Friday morning or Friday nights that all CSn or many players should start to join CSn Love nest and have fun, mic spam, robot, low grav, crazy, and of course other random things.
FlyingPotato
Donator
FlyingPotato

Intro for CSn

by FlyingPotato » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:17 pm

I'm thinking of making an animation for an intro of CSn.
Here's what I have written down so far
•intro with scout and engineer running to meet
A heavy who has of course..the Crit sandvich, he will place the sandwich dramatically and it will cause a boom that makes everything FUN, dodgeball here, over there DR, and VS saxton and the ending will have the Crit sandvich.
FlyingPotato
Donator
FlyingPotato

by Beartato » Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Just encountered more lag. Was on SB2 and I got lag that fluctuated. Would be bad one second and non-existent the next. My ping was higher than normal (normal = 50, had 90), but still >100. Didn't really bother trying anything to fix it because the server died (went from full to 4 people over a map).
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Balubish » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Beartato wrote:Just encountered more lag. Was on SB2 and I got lag that fluctuated. Would be bad one second and non-existent the next. My ping was higher than normal (normal = 50, had 90), but still >100. Didn't really bother trying anything to fix it because the server died (went from full to 4 people over a map).

Yes I've noticed this problem with SB2 also, took 14 or 16 players to even get in new ones. Then if some player leaves it dies.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Return to Server Support