CnB|Waxfingers: team stacking

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

CnB|Waxfingers: team stacking

by -=orb=- » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:04 am

Very disappointed to have to complain about this regular manually switching and team stacking tonight on westbox. I confronted him about it in chat, he claimed he just "likes blu". I explained that switching was against the rules. I searched for an admin but none were online.
-=orb=-

Re: CnB|Waxfingers: team stacking

by VoltySquirrel » Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 am

I've personally never seen him do it, but contact me if you see him do it again.
VoltySquirrel

by Ninja » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 am

I am almost always online, You could contact me aswell
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by pakerjon » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:21 am

yeah its really disappointing..
:( :?
pakerjon

by doller » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:09 pm

To be honest, teamswitching is the least enforced rule on the Slayboxes. I don't think I've ever seen anyone get in trouble for it. I've seen it, hell, I've done it in front of admins with no repercussions or mentions. :mrgreen:
EDIT: Dat necro, whoops!
doller

by nicewithit » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 am

Apologies for the necro but I wanted to address this.

While doller may not enforce team switching rules, I do.

If I recognize your name (typically top100ish players) and you team switch, you will be teamswitched back -> kick -> 1 day ban -> increasing day bans. I don't care how long ago I kicked you for team switching, if I remember/find that you are a repeat offender your punishment will go up ('oh nicewithit but you didn't teamswitch me this today'). The line between team switching and team stacking is a fine one and I don't want to deal with that subtlety. We have a list in the Admin forums of people that have broken the rule consistently and are on a very short leash -- I suggest you don't join them.

tl;dr teamswitch = punished
nicewithit
Blue Admin

by doller » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:46 pm

For clarification, I've switched teams to balance team stacking when autobalance fails. Teamstacking is not fun for either team. The "Don't switch teams" rule is for the sake of team stacking-when one team has 11 players and the other has 8, I don't think there is anything wrong with switching to the underbalanced team.
doller

Return to Server Support