idea for a trading server ;D

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

idea for a trading server ;D

by steady-aim » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:27 pm

So a while back u guys had the other server will all the classes and rooms..... so i feel like giving u guys a idea for a server so hears the thing make a huge Mall and each store has a class engi sniper heavy ... etc it has all his weapons hats misc etc.... and for red side and blue side and another room with like items u cant get any more maybe bill's,max head,lib,big kill, maybe luger, (golden wrench maybe if u can get it ;D) service medal,skull and the juju (can u craft those?) well i hope u like my idea post some comments add anything i missed for the items u cant get anymore room..... ask me for more idea's i got a lot so yeah :D
steady-aim

Re: idea for a trading server ;D

by AuronV3 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:11 pm

As cool as it sounds, I don't think that we have the capabilities to make a map, (hopefully I stand corrected) as we use various maps found on various websites.
Jake wrote:Philosiraptor was asked to step in with the price checking debate.

VoltySquirrel wrote:It's "discussions" like this one here that make me never post in the Admin Lounge.
AuronV3
Gold Admin

by Vivi Hill » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:47 am

Well anyone has the capability to make a map (hammer's free) but whether or not people can make something that looks good and works nicely is another story.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Ackybur » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:29 pm

That post...my head...THAT POST
Ackybur
Donator

by Vivi Hill » Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:43 pm

steady-aim wrote:So, a while back you guys were using the other map, trade_convention, which had a bunch of rooms for each class. I have an idea for a similar map: make a "Mall" with each "store" corresponding to a class, for instance Engineer, Sniper, Heavy, etc. Each 'store' has the weapons, hats, and misc items for the class--one side for each team. As for the items you can't get anymore, like perhaps Bill's hat, Max's Severed Head, Service Medal, Skull (not sure if you can craft that or not), you could have another room for those.

I hope you like my idea--post some comments and add anything I missed for the old items room. And ask me for some more ideas--I've got a lot! :D

FTFY
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Ackybur » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Rofl oh benny you will be missed
Ackybur
Donator

by Gho$T » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:44 pm

Actually its Trade_Convention which is almost exactly what your idea is, it just doesnt have items in each room but I dont see a point looking in a glass box to see a weapon you have in your backpack :?:
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by Toaster » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:59 pm

steady-aim wrote:the items u cant get anymore room

this made me laugh a little
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

Return to Server Support