This is ridiculous

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

This is ridiculous

by TheMcGib » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:40 pm

So lately when I join west 1 after waiting without tf2 open, it kicks me occasionally saying dropped due to slot reservation.
This is ridiculous. I wait 10+ minutes sometimes and then it kicks me? I don't donate because my parents would think its insane, but I still want to play.
Please fix this so I can actually play.
TheMcGib

Re: This is ridiculous

by Phantom » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 pm

TheMcGib wrote:So lately when I join west 1 after waiting without tf2 open, it kicks me occasionally saying dropped due to slot reservation.
This is ridiculous. I wait 10+ minutes sometimes and then it kicks me? I don't donate because my parents would think its insane, but I still want to play.
Please fix this so I can actually play.

The reserved slot system we currently have in place is not suppose to kick people. redmins will be notified.
EDIT: yes they are not suppose to kick people in the server, however people connecting are a different story.
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Westbox is still Bestbox
Phantom
Blue Admin
Resident Ballonicorn Expert

by fingerman » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 pm

When you try to connect, do it when tf2 is already loaded. If the server has an open slot then it will allow a player to connect but if 2 people connect at the same time only one will get in, the other wont. We have reserve slots for donators. If you don't donate, then you don't get one.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by TheMcGib » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:18 am

what about the hop glitch? did you patch that?
TheMcGib

Return to Server Support