Issue that effects all servers

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

Issue that effects all servers

by Failhorse » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Apparently on some 5cp maps a vote at the end will not take place. Originally it was just freight on server 2, but it happened on badlands and freight, today, on server 1.

My best guess for the issue is the voting system is seeing the default rounds as 2 in the server.cfg, but some cp map cfg's have more than 2. The conflict makes the vote not happen.

Also,
Server 1 needs it's hop list updated. Doubt Rem reads this so if someone sees him online bug him about it.

Finally.

Can we get somethign done with server 3? Anything. ... ... ...
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: Issue that effects all servers

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Failhorse wrote:Apparently on some 5cp maps a vote at the end will not take place. Originally it was just freight on server 2, but it happened on badlands and freight, today, on server 1.

My best guess for the issue is the voting system is seeing the default rounds as 2 in the server.cfg, but some cp map cfg's have more than 2. The conflict makes the vote not happen.

Also,
Server 1 needs it's hop list updated. Doubt Rem reads this so if someone sees him online bug him about it.

Finally.

Can we get somethign done with server 3? Anything. ... ... ...

I know I've said this before, and Nuclear made a good point about random joe's joining the server not wanting to stay, but CUSTOM MAP ROTATION. Goldrush can only be played so many times.
VoltySquirrel

by Vivi Hill » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Affects*
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by NuclearWatermelon » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:37 pm

When the map is about to end:
Code: Select all
sm_cvar sm_nextmap pl_hoodoo_final
NuclearWatermelon

Return to Server Support