COMPLAINT REGARDING: TRT APPLE JACK ADMIN ABUSE!!!

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

COMPLAINT REGARDING: TRT APPLE JACK ADMIN ABUSE!!!

by Telekinesis » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:53 pm

I came into the Benny's trading server on tf2 so I could try to sell my items only to find TRT APPLEJACK complaining about somebody telling him that weapons are not worth scraps. I laughed along with it until some ppl decided to share their opinions and since some of them did not agree with applejack he decided to spam the chat and turn hes own created drama into a thing that would involve everyone in the server. I stepped in and said "chill out applejack" to which he replied "nope.avi" then I laughed at him because I knew since he was not going to stop he was more interested in having a dramatic episode of bitching back and forth my guess is out of boredom. Among other insults I was referred to as a "derp" by him then he decided to vote gag. since its a trading server most ppl didn't vote but the few that did saw me being gagged. All of this because I wanted him calm down instead of trying to stir trouble on the server. I thought as an admin he was entrusted to be mature and responsible with them rather than taking advantage of it and using them for hes own selfish purposes. I thought he's behavior was inappropriate to be honest. I myself run a clan and a server (sovereign syndicate) 203.98.81.121:27016 I also have good rep on sourceop.com http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?nam ... highlight=

I run,own and manage the ss clan inside out and everybody that knows me or is associated with me can tell you I am no trouble maker or any kind of person like that at all. I am a straight shooter and call a spade a spade. Maybe you guys care...maybe you don't but I thought this was the right thing to do so I went ahead and did it. Thank you for your time.
Telekinesis

Re: COMPLAINT REGARDING: TRT APPLE JACK ADMIN ABUSE!!!

by Harri » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Can you link the steam page to the admin? I don't recognize that name.
Harri
Blue Admin

Re: COMPLAINT REGARDING: TRT APPLE JACK ADMIN ABUSE!!!

by duck » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:05 pm

i have taken care of the problem with him. no need to reply to this thread

what happened is he was votegagged and he thought applejack was an admin. everything is resolved but i was unable to find applejack
duck

Return to Server Support