bugs in sb1

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

bugs in sb1

by duck » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 pm

I was playing on thunder mountain. we were about to cap the last point when the cart stopped moving. we had a x7 multiplier on it and it wouldn't move. there were no enemy spys at all or anything.
also I don't think this is a bug but fh killed me with a degreaser and when I respawned I was still on fire but I took no damage (clietside possibly?)
duck

Re: bugs in sb1

by Failhorse » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Fire is clientside.

the cart thing is an exploit. happened yesterday too. just change the map. ban whomever you think did it. (not really)
Failhorse
Red Admin

by duck » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Failhorse wrote:the cart thing is an exploit. happened yesterday too. just change the map. ban whomever you think did it. (not really)

I was there. that is when we were at the top of the tower thing, also I'm not a blumin
duck

by doppelganger » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:38 pm

duck wrote:
Failhorse wrote:the cart thing is an exploit. happened yesterday too. just change the map. ban whomever you think did it. (not really)

I was there. that is when we were at the top of the tower thing, also I'm not a blumin

Ban poop.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

by HibiscusKazeneko » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:14 pm

doppelganger wrote:
duck wrote:

Ban poop.

Was that the name of the person who did it?
I think I remember seeing someone in one of our servers by that name.
HibiscusKazeneko

Return to Server Support