TF2 Lagging

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

TF2 Lagging

by Agony » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:50 pm

For the past few days, tf2 has been lagging on me a lot. I always start out on a server with liek 1000 ping then it only drops to like 400 - 700 ping.
Before i start tf2 I check if any programs are running, and end it but the lagging is still there.
Help Please :(
Agony

Re: TF2 Lagging

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:34 pm

Agony wrote:For the past few days, tf2 has been lagging on me a lot. I always start out on a server with liek 1000 ping then it only drops to like 400 - 700 ping.
Before i start tf2 I check if any programs are running, and end it but the lagging is still there.
Help Please :(

I've noticed this alot in the past week, and I've had to start kicking people with 300+ ping because its just not fair on either end. No idea why its been happening though. Maybe it's on your end.
VoltySquirrel

by Agony » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:45 am

Yes I do believe it is on my part. But its isnt just the critsandvich servers its like all of there servers. So any tips or thing I can do to stop the lagging?
Agony

by Mike808 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Agony wrote:Yes I do believe it is on my part. But its isnt just the critsandvich servers its like all of there servers. So any tips or thing I can do to stop the lagging?

to be honest. when you open up your server connect box, click on the latency or ping tab. and that will organize the server list from, the server you have the best connection to, and ends with the server you have the worst connection to.
just find a good server in the lower pings

or you can just stick around Crtisandvich, suck up your lag, and enjoy the great community :D
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Agony » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:51 pm

thanks for the tip and critsandvich is a really nice community :D
Agony

by Ackybur » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Agony wrote:thanks for the tip and critsandvich is a really nice community :D

ON THE OUTSIDE YES!
We're like the Small world ride. We are a fancy pancy castle on the outside, with a moat, drawbridge, and beautiful flowers everywhere. But on the inside when you're deep enough, we are just a melting pot of immature kids that are pretty freaking creepy, and sing a lot. Right Zclipse?
Ackybur
Donator

by Mike808 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:50 am

Admiral Ackybur wrote:
Agony wrote:thanks for the tip and critsandvich is a really nice community :D

ON THE OUTSIDE YES!
We're like the Small world ride. We are a fancy pancy castle on the outside, with a moat, drawbridge, and beautiful flowers everywhere. But on the inside when you're deep enough, we are just a melting pot of immature kids that are pretty freaking creepy, and sing a lot. Right Zclipse?

speak for yourself ackybur
im not creepy D:
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

Return to Server Support