Pyro glitches

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

Pyro glitches

by Mr.Gatsby » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:58 pm

There were some weird things going on in the server today. In VSH, Pyros had infinite ammo, In red rover, they had infinite ammo too, and fire did not hurt other pyros, in TFDB, you could use the shotgun and melee weapons to kill other pyros. I don't know if anyone has reported these problems yet, but they may need to be noted.
Mr.Gatsby

Re: Pyro glitches

by Mr.Gatsby » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh yeah, it was on the funbox server, in case anyone wanted to know.
Mr.Gatsby

by Shadow the Past » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:11 pm

It's been like this all day. I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed or even noticed by the admins by now.
Shadow the Past

by Jettrax » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 pm

It's absolutely insane, on zombie fortress there are tons of pyros W+M1-ing and killing every zombie while i sit there as a soldier waiting for a zombie to even think about coming out of the spawn. I'm sure benny already knows about the tdfb glitches but i didn't think the plugins would transfer to different maps. Also I wish to ask benny if the regular 2-rocket dodgeball will return when all this chaos is fixed?

Also saxton cant rage anymore so he never wins.

I'm not sure if this is the version of prophunt installed but the last scout cant use his weapons either.
Jettrax
Donator

by Vivi Hill » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:15 pm

Last I checked they were still working out kinks in the gamedata. I can check if things have been resolved, though.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Return to Server Support