End Round Countdown

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

End Round Countdown

by doppelganger » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 pm

I keep forgetting to post this, on Slaybox I the end round timer or whatever it's called is not active. If you're capping a point or pushing the cart when the time runs out the round just ends. I don't know if this was done on purpose but I for one liked it the way it was and I have a feeling a lot of others did too. Thanks.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

Re: End Round Countdown

by Vivi Hill » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Ah, so it's only on slaybox 1? I was told it was a glitch in all of tf2. Maybe it's a messed up convar? I shall look.

Back: I see no convars at all for it (and it's certainly not something we've done on purpose). Perhaps the program Fingerman uses for the sandviches in spawn causes it? Have you not seen this on SB2?
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by doppelganger » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:16 pm

benny hill wrote:Ah, so it's only on slaybox 1? I was told it was a glitch in all of tf2. Maybe it's a messed up convar? I shall look.

Back: I see no convars at all for it (and it's certainly not something we've done on purpose). Perhaps the program Fingerman uses for the sandviches in spawn causes it? Have you not seen this on SB2?

Well I dont play anywhere other than CSn really, and I spend most of my time in SB1, so perhaps someone else could comment on whether or not they've experienced this in other CSn and/or outside servers?
doppelganger
Blue Admin

by Vivi Hill » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:02 am

I don't have the thread link anymore but there was a steam forums post about this happening on Goldrush occasionally.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by fingerman » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:06 am

There is a steam forums post about a possible bug that occurs on some maps including goldrush and mountainlab.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Hatred » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 am

i have seen this bug many times since the trading update came out its been around for awhile .... doesnt happen all the time and i've only seen on goldrush and only when the cart is being pushed right near the final cap point of the sections.... happens on lotus also ... well it did last time i was there months ago

but thats just what i have noticed

isnt a CSn only thing
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by doppelganger » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:53 am

well recently I've experienced it on other maps like freight.
doppelganger
Blue Admin

Return to Server Support