Lazor Admin Abuse

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

Lazor Admin Abuse

by KillerCrazy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:16 am

sorry if this is the wrong section but i couldnt find one with a complaint fourm so i used this.

Today I came into the critsadvich.com Benny's Trading post server and I noticed that a person called Lazors came in we played some songs and he was just doing what he had to for a few minutes and I was building sentries and such in the server and this is when he starts destroying my stuff, I asked him if he or she could stop he or she stopped for a minute and went right back to doing it, knowing he or she wouldn't stop I stopped making my stuff. Nothing else happened for a good five minutes untill two other people came in he asked what this server does and I explained it using my mic and I was telling him to not build stuff becuase Lazor seems to like to destory our stuff and try to kill us. Lazor goes on about if im throwing profanity at him or something of the sort and using my mic I said no, he disconnects and reconnects and he starts going on again saying I called him a "faggot" which I didn't. The room goes silents for a minute and i get a message saying Disconnect: "Disrespect towards admins isn't tollerated".
I hoesntly think hes not a true admin becuase admins dont act like this but if he is I would like to be unbanned if I was it didnt say the amount of time, and I also forgot to mention that during the time of him destroying my items he had randomly slayed me for not reason and slapped me. I had called him out for admin abusing and thats when he sayed "NOPE" i will add the log and i will put what i said in "s becuase i was using my mic at the time

hicago ArenaBox *RANDOMIZER* - ctf_turbine (0/24) [type !servers to join]
Lazorz connected
[SM] ADMIN: toggled noclip on Lazorz.
Like our stuff? Help us grow. Suggestions? critsandvich.com

[SM] ADMIN: Slapped all players.
"I asked him why he did that no answer"

Type motd in chat, for the latest forum posts.!
Crit Sandvich!! All you need to slay!!
[SM] ADMIN: toggled noclip on Lazorz.
Support Crit Sandvich by wearing the CSn| tag.
KillerCrazy suicided.
Thanks for trading with us!
All Glory To The Hypnotoad.
Thank you for supporting us! Visit critsandvich.com feedback is welcome.
Donors support this server. Type motd for more details
[hop] UK - TF2Ware/FortWars/VS Saxton - ph_warehouse_b1 (0/24) [type !servers to join]
Type !backpack playername to see a person's backpack!
Welcome to the trading post! Have fun trading your items with other interested parties!
Hate waiting to get into the Trading Post? Donate for a Reserved Slot to cut the line!
Donors support this server. Type motd for more details

[a] Lazorz : YYEAH
[a] Lazorz : Burning
"during this time he was taunting me by destroying my stuff"

Say !join to register at our forums at critsandvich.com
KillerCrazy suicided.

[SM] ADMIN: Slayed KillerCrazy.
"when he did this i called him out and asked why he was admin abusing thats when he said I was harassing him when I didnt even say anything the two people that logged on can even say I didn't"
[a] Lazorz : NOPE
[a] Lazorz : You were harassing me

Use !votemute to deal with micspammers
CrazyD connected
Kapturrith connected

[a] Lazorz : And challenging my powers
"this is also when he was giving a excuse of slaying me for callenging his powers?"

Use !votegag to deal with chat spammers
Lazorz connected
Want to chat with the regulars? We have a Mumble server! critsandvich.com:64738, password skankware

[a] Lazorz : Did you just call me a faggot, Killer?
[hop] Chicago Slaybox I *HLSTATSX* - cp_dustbowl (0/24) [type !servers to join]
[a] Lazorz : You're flinging profanity at me
[a] Lazorz : You called me a faggot
Disconnect: "Disrespect towards admins isn't tollerated".
Disconnect: "Disrespect towards admins isn't tollerated".
"and this is the very end when he reconnected and banned me for no reason"
KillerCrazy

Re: Lazor Admin Abuse

by Fencerboy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:22 am

The small "a" means hes a trial admin
Not an official one
Fencerboy
Gold Admin
Last Surviving Goldmin

by Maringue » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 am

Don't know who Lazors is, but if you called him a faggot you got rightfully banned. If not, we need to hear his/her side of the story to know what's going on and to see if this person is deserving of admin.

Lazors, whom ever you may be, please present your side of the case as I'm sure this guys version is not the whole story.

Love,
Maringue
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Smeemo » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 am

I thought admins running a muck with powerplay turned 'on' and valve rocket lawnchairs trolling everyone was the norm for the trading server. Were you not able to finish your trade or something?
Smeemo

by Nikki Wolf » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 pm

At the moment, I'm taking this with a grain for salt. But I'll keep an eye on him next time I'm on the trading server.

His SteamID, since I didn't see one at the top: STEAM_0:1:26177201
Nikki Wolf

by Maringue » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Smeemo wrote:I thought admins running a muck with powerplay turned 'on' and valve rocket lawnchairs trolling everyone was the norm for the trading server. Were you not able to finish your trade or something?

I didn't want to say it, but you read my mind Smeemo.
Maringue
Blue Admin

by Toaster » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Smeemo wrote:I thought admins running a muck with powerplay turned 'on' and valve rocket lawnchairs trolling everyone was the norm for the trading server. Were you not able to finish your trade or something?

This
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by Mike808 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:07 pm

this is his app: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1159
last time i was in the trade server with him all he did was not do anything about micspammers and just flew around noclip
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Vivi Hill » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah it does sound like he's not being a mature admin. We're not trying to make trade admin a 'benefit' to let you fool around and ban people you don't like. As much as they might fool around, the current admins Seven and Unicorn do know about trading and can be very helpful. Can we get a word from them about this? What are their perspectives about Lazorz?
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by duck » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:28 pm

someone should have messaged me or seven about this. this is really bad.
duck

by Nikki Wolf » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:14 pm

If you guys want, I can record the trade server when he's in it the same time I am with Fraps, so I can get the voice chat part. (since I don't think recording demos will do much justice with this guy)
Nikki Wolf

by Mike808 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:45 pm

that doesnt really help cause when he sees someone who looks like they are a regular/admin/donator he will just put of a nice act
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by KillerCrazy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 pm

UnicornPoop wrote:someone should have messaged me or seven about this. this is really bad.

I was going to message you when i saw you on the server but at the time i posted this you were not on and i was gone. I enjoy the trading server but trial admins like this just irritate me and i saw all the comments and it sort of looks like Lazors got alittle list on his hands for previous accounts
KillerCrazy

by Nikki Wolf » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Mike808 wrote:that doesnt really help cause when he sees someone who looks like they are a regular/admin/donator he will just put of a nice act

Spectator can work if you say that you're away.
Nikki Wolf

by Hatred » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

would just like to point out a proper admin would gag or mute a player before anything ....

after asking that the person stop .....

i dont like this guy already
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by Nikki Wolf » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Well, micspam is allowed on the trade server, but only if nobody is communicating via VoIP. (same stuff from the Funbox applies in the trade server for micspam)
Nikki Wolf

by Failhorse » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:26 pm

IF you're not a trade admin or red. please don't post further. We'll investigate and make sure the proper actions are taken.
Nothing against anyone who posted.
Failhorse
Red Admin

by codytranum » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

I've already been completely denied of admin abilities as of now (from a one-sided story), but I might as well explain my side anyway.

Yes, I did go over to Blu side and I tap-burned his buildings, which is where I only click for a second at a time. I stopped when he told me. I was still in noclip at this time and he said he never saw an admin named Lazorz before (this was over the mic, of course). He asked if I was truly an admin. I slayed him to prove that I was, and he immediately started yelling "ADMIN ABUSE" at me. He said he was going to report me (for something as little as slaying him), and, to be honest, I got pretty mad. I thought of a lame excuse that he was challenging me (he truly wasn't, but I suppose that's what I was thinking at the time), and I left the game to cool off. My friend, CrazyD, was in a Skype call with me at the time and he told me that KillerCrazy said "Faggot admin abuser" after I left. I immediately rejoined to deal with him. He constantly denied calling me a faggot, while referring to me as an admin abuser the whole time. I knew CrazyD wouldn't lie to me, especially about something as little as namecalling, so I eventually kicked KillerCrazy with a warning.

I didn't ban him, as you can see from the "Disconnected." It was simply a warning kick.

As what Mike808 has to say about me, I admit that I don't mute micspammers. I never knew that micspamming was against the rules, and to tell the truth, I enjoy listening to other people's clips. I've helped around the server numerous times before (Ryan and Pancake have asked me to get on and control the server, which I have), and I've helped out many of the players on the servers with prices.

I wholy respect Unicorn's decision on my trial. Hopefully I'll receive another chance later in the future.

-Lazorz
codytranum

by Buzzbrad » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

I never liked lazorz I said this from day one but no one cared and then see wat happened. And if he didn't have actual proof then u cant ban or kick -_-
Buzzbrad

Return to Server Support