Forum log-in issues

Report hackers, annoyers, crashes, problems here.

Forum log-in issues

by TiakerAvelonna » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 pm

Er...I'm not sure this is the place for it, but here goes. I had to change my password here, because the log-in screen claimed I had exceeded my maximum number of tries. This would be after only one log-in. SullenHorse force-changed my password tonight, but it still did it. Only when I put the in the captcha did it let me log in. Is that a bug, or is someone farking around with my account? Oo
"I must remember to tell Sethra to never underestimate the power of the hissy cow."-paraphrase, Vlad Taltos

Avatar from http://kirari-pgsm.net/index.php
TiakerAvelonna

Re: Forum log-in issues

by Mike808 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 am

this happens to me as well
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Patrid » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 am

Someone/something occasionally tries to strong-arm logging into account by guessing. My advice is to make your password as personal/difficult as you can while still being able to remember it.
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by Enigma » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Same thing happened to me a while ago, but eventually I was able to log in.
Enigma

by TiakerAvelonna » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:57 pm

*Smacks forums for not e-mailing her when replies were made*

Thanks, Patrid. I'll have to change my password, then.
"I must remember to tell Sethra to never underestimate the power of the hissy cow."-paraphrase, Vlad Taltos

TiakerAvelonna

by Mike808 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 am

your a girl :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by TiakerAvelonna » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Er...last time I checked, yes.

TiakerAvelonna

by TiakerAvelonna » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:10 am

...huh. NOW my e-mail decides to send me ALL of the reply e-mails. Weird.

TiakerAvelonna

by Vivi Hill » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 am

Sorry if people got a flood of emails. NFOservers (our host) disables the mail port for the first few weeks to keep spam accounts from ordering dedicated servers for sending mass spams. It just opened up a day or so ago (so now emails work again!).
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Return to Server Support