Global Agenda

Everything else not represented

Global Agenda

by General Omega » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:04 pm

So if you noticed that I have been on less then usual, then you should know that it is because of this game. It is oddly addicting. Being an MMO, it has many mmo like features, but unlike others, it trades a big story line for jetpacks. Look it up on google if you want. It is pretty fun.
General Omega

Re: Global Agenda

by Smeemo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Is it still pay-to-play? It looks great, and I've heard good things. However, paying a monthly bill for a shooter is anathema to me. :shock:
Smeemo

by Repoman » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:24 pm

I played it and became terribly bored with it. I wouldnt recommend buying it.
Repoman

by General Omega » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:01 am

No, it is not pay to play, they changed that recently. Besides, I can get you a 50% discount on it if you want. making it only $15.
General Omega

by Mugalugdug » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:16 am

I picked it up for $7.50 during the steam sale. Only just gave it a go last night, and I'm still quite lost in the typical "just started a new MMO" sort of way. While it's great knowing that I don't have to pay anything, I may pick up a one month booster so I can start getting into whatever it is that Global Agenda calls end game.

I'm also eyeing up EVE again, and I only have enough time to devote to a second MMO alongside WoW. Hopefully Global Agenda can hold my interest, otherwise it's just another +1 to my list of steam games.
Mugalugdug
Donator
is high on LIFE!

by Toaster » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:46 am

I heard this game only became free to play after all the players had already left.
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by Mugalugdug » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 am

The pricing structure was strange the entire time. The game was technically free to play since launch, but AvA (clan wars essentially, to my knowledge at least) required a monthly cost. It went free to play only 4 months after launch, so I guess they did end up losing most of their players who either didn't want to subscribe, or were just not interested.

From what I'm reading the game has been improved quite a bit, but since I haven't played it 'till now I have nothing to base that on outside of third party opinions.
Mugalugdug
Donator
is high on LIFE!

Return to Other Games