No Mans Sky - 1.1 Update

Everything else not represented

No Mans Sky - 1.1 Update

by Balubish » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:25 am

Here is whats added pretty much. Im hyped actually. Restarted this morning with survival mode.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: No Mans Sky - 1.1 Update

by BowlingWithButter » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:35 pm

The No Man's Sky subreddit right now
Is this where I put a joke?
Also I am bad at forums.
BowlingWithButter
Donator

by Balubish » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:23 am

Key warning sign. Beeing barefoot presenting a game and look like a hippie. You know shit gonna go wrong. I bet he was high as fuck all his interviews.
But I dont blame the devs for his lying ass. I will still enjoy the new content :)

Same rule goes for all salesmen. Dont trust em.
Do you trust Jehovas? Radical Muslims? A dude that still believe in Santa? Soros? Phone salesman?. No u dont :) Lesson learned guys.

Best part I saw one comment of a guy complaining still yesterday comparing it to Star Citizen with 300+ devs with NMS with like 10 and Elite Dangerous.
I have a category for all of those mofo.

Another reference. Dont trust someone with this look.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Rumors » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Yeah, maybe in 2 years it'll actually have everything that was supposed to be in the game at launch. Maybe.

It should have been taken down and put back up as early access and have refunded at least 50% of PC users money. For console this game is a breath of fresh air because there aren't alot of these early access survival games on PS or XBox. That's certainly not the case for PC where I can just look at Steam and have my pick of the litter of what sort of a survival game I want.

I can't wait for UK's ASA investigation on No Man's Sky to be completed and published. There's obviously something wrong with a game when an overwhelming majority are demanding refunds and making class-action lawsuits over false advertising.

Comparing to other games in the survival genre, it makes you wonder why No Man's Sky even after their Black Friday price cut still cannot get more players on concurrently than DayZ, which has been stuck in development hell for years. Comparing No Man's Sky to other more fleshed out survival games that are even still in early access makes you really have to wonder why a highly advertised and supposedly complete game does not come close to others that are very much in the midst of development.

If you look below and see how many players were actively playing at No Man's Sky, and see what happens to that count within a week, you can see that an insane amount of players just stopped playing all together. You can see well over 200k people were excited to play this game, and by September 2016, that dropped to below 10,000 users. Soon after it hardly ever had over 2,000 users concurrently playing No Man's Sky, up until this Black Friday sale, where it has finally gotten almost to 10,000 again.

You can argue that "Hey its not what everyone expected just get over it" But when you're dealing with that many people buying a game to play a game with features they were expecting at launch, and then at the last second, and even a week later being told by the devs that "Welp....we didn't put that multiplayer in lol. But we'll fix it, maybe!" You can expect a mass amount of people to be noticeably upset. Being okay with that sort of behavior opens a gate for other devs to believe that they too can sell an unfinished game and not have to deal with the consequences.
Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

by Lia_Rein » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:06 am

Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

by L0wsound » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:30 am