This is the dream of Star Citizen I've been waiting on.

Everything else not represented

This is the dream of Star Citizen I've been waiting on.

by Balubish » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:28 am

This is a demo of Star Citizen Alpha 3.0. That means basicly the first solar system going live in Alpha with I think 4 planets, around 30 moons and around 40 stations in space, with mission and procedural flight to planets.
And yes, you can spend months on foot walking around the planet if you want. Keep in mind still alpha when 3.0 comes out and only one solar system. Around 200 more solar systems to come. This is why im hyped :mrgreen:

This video show off one mission basicly of probably insanly many more to come, this is the AAA of No Man's Sky I have been waiting for so long, now the wait is even worse when I see the shit in the works and how it looks and work :)

Yes I made a new thread on this cause I want as many as possible to see how and why me and some other CSn:ers made an Organisation where we can do missions alone or together and rule this world.

Just watch the video, get some popcorn and enjoy this one mission for about 50min in this AAAAA game title that will hopefully go live next year that will come.

Sidenote: There will be FPS Marine, regular FPS game maps to just chill play aswell just like Arena Commander maps aswell and will come soon aswell to test out or train, you dont lose money or items there.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

Re: This is the dream of Star Citizen I've been waiting on.

by Hooked » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:01 am

Kind of skipped around, but it looks pretty nice. Wish the video compression wasn't so bad though. Aesthetically it's reminding me of Deus Ex, especially the menu graphics and animations. Which is great, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is one of my favorite games.

Don't really get the point of such huge planets if the content is going to be scarce, but I'll wait to see how that pans out I guess.

Here's to hoping they optimize the game at some point. I'd love to play at more than 30fps.
Hooked

by L0wsound » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:07 am

Hooked wrote:Here's to hoping they optimize the game at some point. I'd love to play at more than 30fps.

yap

I'm holding off trying any more SC until I have a better computer. I don't want to have a bad experience tarnishing the game for me.
L0wsound

by Balubish » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:26 am

Hooked wrote:Kind of skipped around, but it looks pretty nice. Wish the video compression wasn't so bad though. Aesthetically it's reminding me of Deus Ex, especially the menu graphics and animations. Which is great, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is one of my favorite games.

Don't really get the point of such huge planets if the content is going to be scarce, but I'll wait to see how that pans out I guess.

Here's to hoping they optimize the game at some point. I'd love to play at more than 30fps.

Content wont be scarce, this is an early demo how missions will work.

And yes they will fix the netcoding, right now it is kinda locked down to around 20-30fps for some reason cause the servers right now are reading the game in open files or something like that.
And I agree, its a fucking pain playing at 20-25fps no matter resolution.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by L0wsound » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:23 pm

L0wsound

Return to Other Games