Everything else not represented

Star Citizen, you should play it.

by GoDM1N » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:47 pm

GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

Re: Star Citizen, you should play it.

by Balubish » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:13 am

I will Godm1n I will, I promise. In 2 years when it is finished. Cause I want to got to different planets and explore. Can't do that right now. But the game looks super great thanks too the engine :)
Last edited by Balubish on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by GoDM1N » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:53 am

Telomirin wrote:I've seen a lot of hype for this game, do you think it is well deserved?

Yes. I'm happy to report I over hyped myself for this game, and now that the AC is out (Dogfighting alpha) I wasn't disappointed. Theres still a lot of work to be done but what they currently have, even though is very little, is really good. Their Alpha build is more stable than the BF4 release client and probably more so than most releases now, actually.
GoDM1N
Donator

by Balubish » Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:54 pm

Btw I like that alpha big pack with all the ships that are avalible at this point for just the small amount of 15000 mofo dollars for it. He got 46 million so far, how much more money does he need. Hope when the release that ships are cheaper and also alot of the addons and that it is easy to earn money for the stuff ingame.

Just missed it. 0 left to buy. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/store/337-the-completionist

Also what ship/ships do you have?

Balubish
Donator

by GoDM1N » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:52 pm

Balubish wrote:Btw I like that alpha big pack with all the ships that are avalible at this point for just the small amount of 15000 mofo dollars for it. He got 46 million so far, how much more money does he need. Hope when the release that ships are cheaper and also alot of the addons and that it is easy to earn money for the stuff ingame.

Just missed it. 0 left to buy. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/store/337-the-completionist

Also what ship/ships do you have?

I currently have a Cutlass, Avenger and I bought the cheapest Aurora LN just to get it for Arena commander. Will most likely trade the Aurora for another ship later on.

Also regarding ships being cheaper, every ship will be in the game and cost in-game credits once the game comes out. So theres no real rush to get things before hand, they'll be there, but the price is not likely to go down. Currently you're giving money for things like Alpha access and you'll own any ships you pay for at the moment upon release. Assuming you want to get into the Alpha, currently the best way is to buy this ship along with this upgrade. There aren't anymore full alpha slots, so once the FPS module comes out you'll have to pay for that as well. Assuming thats too much for you, you could go with the 300i or Aurora LN or MR

Lastly, heres another vid.

GoDM1N
Donator

by GoDM1N » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:48 am

Telomirin wrote:I always loved playing those types of games and this one is getting a ton of hype and seems to be well deserved, I'll definitely check it out!

One concern, will it kill my computer? :(

Specs?

Im running the following at 1080p on the highest settings (while running shadow play) and get 40ish FPS. Will most likely get 60+ once they optimize.

i5 4670k 3.4ghz
GTX 770 2gb
8gb ram
Win7 64bit

You can also check this thread out to find someone with simular specs to see what kind of performance they're getting
GoDM1N
Donator

by Balubish » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:05 am

Nice flying dude! :) I did make an account 3 months back or so. Also I think I will buy the 315p or Avenger as first ship and then see if I like it or not. But I do belive I will, cause of the amazing graphics. The graphics have over the years never been apealing "cant spell that" to me so but this is the first game I've seen that looks great and seems to be very fluid also real life addons like G-Force etc.
My brother did show me No Man's Sky

and that looks kinda okay and less serious than Star Citizen. And guess that one could be fun too.
Im just gonna finish my PC modding first. All extra money goes to that right now. ;)

Balubish
Donator

by Smeemo » Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:40 am

What is this game?
Smeemo

by GoDM1N » Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:00 am

Smeemo wrote:What is this game?

Star Citizen

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game
GoDM1N
Donator

by Balubish » Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:37 pm

Will be able to play in about 4-5 hours, only have 10GB left to download with my 8Mbit :P

I am Uee Citizen Record #431524

Balubish
Donator

by Balubish » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Telomirin wrote:
GoDM1N wrote:
Telomirin wrote:I always loved playing those types of games and this one is getting a ton of hype and seems to be well deserved, I'll definitely check it out!

One concern, will it kill my computer? :(

Specs?

Im running the following at 1080p on the highest settings (while running shadow play) and get 40ish FPS. Will most likely get 60+ once they optimize.

i5 4670k 3.4ghz
GTX 770 2gb
8gb ram
Win7 64bit

You can also check this thread out to find someone with simular specs to see what kind of performance they're getting

My specs are:
i3 3100 3.1GHz
GTX 650
8gb ram
Windows 7 32 bit

System specs: http://www.game-debate.com/games/index. ... %20Citizen

Balubish
Donator

by GoDM1N » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:25 pm

Telomirin wrote:My specs are:
i3 3100 3.1GHz
GTX 650
8gb ram
Windows 7 32 bit

I would assume you'd be able to run it on low settings. Not sure what your native rez is, but you'd also more than likely have to run it at something lower than 1080p
GoDM1N
Donator

by Balubish » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:26 pm

I tested some Videomem usage. @ 1280x1024 it actually took about 2,5GB and 1920x1080 2,8GB With high graphics though and still looked good at 1280. Can test on low graphic settings if you want?

Balubish
Donator

by GoDM1N » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:42 pm

Telomirin wrote:
GoDM1N wrote:I would assume you'd be able to run it on low settings. Not sure what your native rez is, but you'd also more than likely have to run it at something lower than 1080p

Yeah probably :cry:

However, as a comparison, have you played this game at all? http://store.steampowered.com/app/212070

Yes actually, quite a bit. They're almost nothing alike. Star conflict is fun, but its just a co-op/deathmatch game that has a progression system. Star conflict is also a point and shoot, you'll not really flying your ship like you are in Star citizen. Star citizen is in its own class of game, nothing of its scale has been done before. In a nutshell you're be put in the universe and expected to make a living via trading, cargo hauling, joining PMC to protect the cargo haulers, pirating, etc. It'll be a living universe similar to a lot of MMOs but on a much larger and grander scale. Heres a video explaining a bit better

Also Check out the new video they just released, quite in depth regarding gameplay and the physics.

GoDM1N
Donator

by Smeemo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:45 pm

This will date me a bit, but it looks like a modern version of Wing Commander: Privateer, which I played extensively as a Wee Smee®. You could be a mercenary, pirate, merchant, etc.

Sadly, I'll need a new rig to play this baby. But someday.... someday....
Smeemo

by Balubish » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

Smeemo wrote:This will date me a bit, but it looks like a modern version of Wing Commander: Privateer, which I played extensively as a Wee Smee®. You could be a mercenary, pirate, merchant, etc.

That is basicly Star Citizen but much much very much more better looking. :)

Balubish
Donator

by GoDM1N » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Smeemo wrote:This will date me a bit, but it looks like a modern version of Wing Commander: Privateer, which I played extensively as a Wee Smee®. You could be a mercenary, pirate, merchant, etc.

Sadly, I'll need a new rig to play this baby. But someday.... someday....

Its made by the same guy actually.
GoDM1N
Donator

by Balubish » Fri May 15, 2015 2:39 am

Many of you know about Match-making and I really hope it comes for Star Citizen too. Cause me and my team got wrecked. :(

TDM from hell. The other team had better ships and weapons and stronger hulls. The funny thing is I still spent quite alot of money on the best shield I can fit on my ship and high end guns. Still got my ass kicked.
So my question is why the fuck do I need the better shield and guns then?

Balubish
Donator

Return to Other Games