Loadout

Everything else not represented

Loadout

by Beartato » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Loadout is finally out of beta and open for play. It's a pretty fast-paced arena-style shooter. Kinda like Quake meets TF2 meets Borderlands. Somewhere in between all of that. It's FTP and to my knowledge it's not "freemium"; real money is just used for customizing your character.

Here's some game play footage:

My IGN is 203.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

Re: Loadout

by Sanic-X » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:14 am

I've heard about this game for a while, and how you can create very unique loadouts. This may be something I'd look into. While I feel it lacks the charm of TF2 (in what other game can you throw piss at people and kill a man wearing silly hats?), it still looks pretty fun. Just looked up the IGN review, and I think I'll look into downloading it if I have room on my computer. However, the matchmaking system is supposedly bad, and there's only 4 maps. But if it gets regular updates like TF2 does, this looks like a really solid game that may give TF2 a run for its money.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/06/loadout-review IGN Review
..::..-context is important-..::..
gotta go fast
Sanic-X
Blue Admin

by Balubish » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:11 am

Good thing I was a beta tester and did some videos then :)

Outfits:

Taunts:

Some weapon builds and Gameplay:

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Sanic-X » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Alright Balu, you've convinced me. I'm going to download it now. It just looks so cool...
gotta go fast
Sanic-X
Blue Admin

by CR33D » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:51 pm

Yep, just played it, and damn, is it fun. Looks like I'll be playing this some more. Thanks for the heads up guys, I found a new game to play ^_^
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by Sanic-X » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:46 am

Downloaded it and played a round. It's really crazy and fast-paced, and I'm not used to the controls yet or the third-person camera (I'm so used to TF2), but it's fun. I can't wait to spend money on cosmetic items (alas I am poor!).
gotta go fast
Sanic-X
Blue Admin

by Ron Swansons Stache » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:20 am

Is this like a LoL type game where I need to know exactly how to play it right to be any good? Or is it more TF2ish, kinda just jump in and learn as you go? Seems pretty interesting and if everyone else is playing why not give it a shot with FTP?
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Someone Special » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:42 am

Balubish wrote:Good thing I was a beta tester and did some videos then :)

Outfits:

Taunts:

Some weapon builds and Gameplay:

Beta Testing Hoo
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Beartato » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:59 am

Sanic-X wrote:Downloaded it and played a round. It's really crazy and fast-paced, and I'm not used to the controls yet or the third-person camera (I'm so used to TF2), but it's fun. I can't wait to spend money on cosmetic items (alas I am poor!).

I recommending re-binding some keys. I ended up putting rolling and my action item on my extra mouse buttons. The mouse wheel is basically open since it's just redundant with 'q'uickswitch.

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:Is this like a LoL type game where I need to know exactly how to play it right to be any good? Or is it more TF2ish, kinda just jump in and learn as you go? Seems pretty interesting and if everyone else is playing why not give it a shot with FTP?

It's like TF2. Heck, it has a lower skill ceiling for TF2 it seems. No fancy mechanics like projectile jumping.
I got tired of looking at Drawed's face.
Beartato

by Rosey » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:39 pm

great ass game
currently using a rifle sniper

Stock: Standard
Trigger: Semi-Auto
Magazine: Bolt Action
Barrel: Headhunter
Scope: Optical Zoom (3x)
Ammo: Slug

about 132 dmg on headshot, which instakills through shields, but less bodyshot dmg than a sniper barrel

then i'd suggest a high powered beam or some launcher as a secondary, havent quite figured out a good one yet
Rosey
Blue Admin

by Ron Swansons Stache » Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:11 am

I was playing it for a bit but it seemed really buggy for me and didn't really bring much to the table that any other FPS does. The third person perspective wasn't really my cup of tea either.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by HausOfJoel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Ron Swansons Stache wrote:I was playing it for a bit but it seemed really buggy for me and didn't really bring much to the table that any other FPS does. The third person perspective wasn't really my cup of tea either.

Yea this is why I'm not a big fan of it. Granted I did only play during the beta. Never really could get into it.
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

Return to Other Games