Hearthstone

Everything else not represented

Hearthstone

by Ron Swansons Stache » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Now that it's beta has been opened up (and it's free to play) who has been playing this game? I know TOTALLY NOT A BEAR, BEAR has been playing it as we discussed it a bit the other day. Ever since I signed up I cannot stop playing it, and frankly it's cutting into my TF2 time lately. I've never played any kind of card games so this is a whole new experience for me, but I'm definitely enjoying it. Anyone else?
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

Re: Hearthstone

by CR33D » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:00 pm

I've had closed beta for 4~ months or so, but it's just not that fun for me. I tried 4-5 games, and I didn't really like it, so I haven't played it since Novemeber. Why do you guys enjoy it so much? I'd be interested to see why its so popular.
I deal ¹º² Damage with my favorite gun.
I also spend way to much time on the forum.

HOW THE **** DO I GET IMAGES WORKING?

http://i.imgur.com/3pXBPQs.gif
CR33D

by Mousefox13 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 pm

I have had closed beta since about the beginning of September i was one of the first people to play.
Its pretty fun i hope it gets better more into the beta.
Not lots of my friends play it and even when i mentioned its free they still don't want to play it :(
I mainly play priest im level 16 on him i haven't really played in a couple weeks
I just mainly need people to play with because I dont like using the random player finder because i always get mages that just started playing now.
ARE YOU KNOW?
Mousefox13

by Ron Swansons Stache » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 am

CR33D wrote:I've had closed beta for 4~ months or so, but it's just not that fun for me. I tried 4-5 games, and I didn't really like it, so I haven't played it since Novemeber. Why do you guys enjoy it so much? I'd be interested to see why its so popular.

It's so strategy based and planned out. It's like a cheap form of chess for me since I never learned the strategies of chess. It's so satisfying to plan out moves and have everything go right to get a 17 attack round and win the game. Besides your own strategies you also need to factor in your opponents and counter those effectively. Then you get into building specific decks and how to work each deck right.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by Someone Special » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:34 pm

Fun game. I got a Golden Legendary Millhouse Manastorm on my second card deck.
Someone Special
Pink Admin

Return to Other Games