Pandas Tomorrow!!!

Everything else not represented

Pandas Tomorrow!!!

by Thret » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 pm

Mists of Pandaria is going live tomorrow at 3AM CST. Who else is playing and getting on the bandwagon?

I'm planning on raiding as a DPS Monk on the Shandris server.
Thret

Re: Pandas Tomorrow!!!

by Newport » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 pm

And not a single post was given that day..

"Ruler Zig Zag, Zig-Allah jam is fatal, Quick to stick my Wu-Tang sword right through ya navel"
"You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris, Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes"
Newport

by Rologton » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 pm

Nope, still broke. Gotta be happy with what I have. :P
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

by Repoman » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:44 pm

From what Ive seen online, most people are "meh" about it.
Repoman

by Spyder » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:53 pm

Repoman wrote:From what Ive seen online, most people are "meh" about it.

Blizzard has a lot of work to do in order to restore their reputation as a good company.
Image Image
Spyder

by xalde » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Don't give a damn.

The only way I'm going back to WoW is if they create an epic storyline and beautiful area like in Wrath. I'm very partial to the snow and Nordic references, but I'll forgo those for an epicly clever story and plot. Maybe they need to make a Warcraft 4 in order to build the necessary backstory and plot for a new expansion.
xalde
Donator

by Spyder » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:09 pm

xalde wrote:Don't give a damn.

The only way I'm going back to WoW is if they create an epic storyline and beautiful area like in Wrath. I'm very partial to the snow and Nordic references, but I'll forgo those for an epicly clever story and plot. Maybe they need to make a Warcraft 4 in order to build the necessary backstory and plot for a new expansion.

They should have made Warcraft 4 before Burning Crusade.
Image Image
Spyder

by Thret » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:26 pm

I think the biggest issue is their writing in general. I don't know if they fired all the good writers or if they've grown complacent but if the writing for Diablo 3 is any indicator I probably won't be buying many Blizzard games anymore.

I still have hope though so I pre-purchased this one. Monks look interesting and I've always had a soft spot for East-Asian themes.
Thret

by Newport » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:33 am

Thret I added you.

"Ruler Zig Zag, Zig-Allah jam is fatal, Quick to stick my Wu-Tang sword right through ya navel"
"You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris, Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes"
Newport

by Ichise » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 am

My bandwidth belongs to TF2 and TF2 alone. That said, way too many people I know have emptied their wallets for pandas, so we will see what happens.
Ichise

by Echoplex » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:19 pm

unghhh I bought pandas...lawd help me. I'm going to be chill and take my time to explore and do the content for sure, I might even read the quest text :o . My 85 priest is on Blackrock but I don't know anyone there

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Spyder » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Echoplex wrote:unghhh I bought pandas...lawd help me. I'm going to be chill and take my time to explore and do the content for sure, I might even read the quest text :o . My 85 priest is on Blackrock but I don't know anyone there

Against my better judgment I decided to buy MoP just so I could say I played it.

Currently in the Jade Forest, halfway to 86. I like how questing coincides with the story. I still can't take Pandaren seriously though. They're too fat.

There are already level 90s running around. Why they would want to rush through, and how they had the time to do it, I have no idea.
Image Image
Spyder

Return to Other Games