PlanetSide 2

Everything else not represented

PlanetSide 2

by Drawed » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 pm

First, if you have yet to get into the beta, post here and I'll do my best to get you a key. One per person. Accounts need to be at least a month old.

Second: I'm going to start a PlanetSide 2 CSn outfit. I'm looking for people to help me run this shit. I'm pretty inexperienced with running an outfit, so if anybody knows what's up, let me know. Also post your PS2 names here.

NC: Drawed
TR: Dravved
Drawed

Re: PlanetSide 2

by Newport » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Should I say something witty or am I already on this list.

"Ruler Zig Zag, Zig-Allah jam is fatal, Quick to stick my Wu-Tang sword right through ya navel"
"You can see the weakness of a man right through his iris, Un-loyal snakes get thrown in boilin lakes"
Newport

by angleblue63 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 am

Has anyone who is on xbxlive picked this up yet? I'd like to know what others think of it, i've been checking this game out sinec Klei announced it and i've played the demo countless times.
You need to trust the best helping tools of the website of Testking Certification Training for more detail Dassault Systemes for more information wikipedia you can also see about this site Amazon Good Luck
angleblue63

by Shotgunbob » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:15 pm

I have it downloaded. Played about 2 hours of it and loved it. Unfortunately since they released the new world I haven't played it because downloads take ages on my college internet connection.
Shotgunbob

by Drawed » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:28 pm

angleblue63 wrote:Has anyone who is on xbxlive picked this up yet? I'd like to know what others think of it, i've been checking this game out sinec Klei announced it and i've played the demo countless times.

Uhhh... Its only on PC.
Drawed

Return to Other Games