Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer

Everything else not represented

Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer

by Thret » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 am

It's actually pretty cool and hopefully it can convince some people to join up for the PvP guild I want to start.
Thret

Re: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer

by Spyder » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm

I'm still debating if I wanna play MoP. I've heard it's something to come back to WoW for, but I'm still playing SWTOR and GW2 is around the bend.

But, you know, I started playing Warcraft 3 like, 9 years ago. They had the Pandaren Brewmaster, but I never really thought of it.

Even so, I'm still trying to grasp the idea of...Panda Bears. Tauren and Worgen are understandable because they're from Minotaurs and Werewolves, but I still have trouble with the idea of fighting a roly-poly Asian-stereotype.
Image Image
Spyder

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Pandas are cool.
VoltySquirrel

by Thret » Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:10 pm

I think Blizz put a lot of effort into getting people to try and take pandas seriously. Like they want Pandaren to be a lighthearted, warm race but one that you don't want to fuck with when they get called into action; Slow to rouse but terrifying if you do. This is as a race in general; not PCs.
Thret

by Echoplex » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:43 pm

It seems like the focus of MoP is more on atmosphere and exploration rather than killing [x] raid boss, which I definitely like. The cinematic seems to go along with that. I haven't played wow in a long time but I will probably come back to check out the expansion for at least a bit. After the disasterpiece that Diablo 3 was I'll definitely be waiting for some community feedback first, though

All stock errythang
Echoplex

Return to Other Games