Rayman Origins Demo!!

Everything else not represented

Rayman Origins Demo!!

by Vivi Hill » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:30 pm

I just tried it out on Steam and it's extraordinary. I'm going to go ahead and preorder it because it's really incredible. The entire game has been one huge bucket of fun. I have nothing negative to say about it. No annoying Ubi DRM, at least in the demo, either, which sorta seals the deal.

It takes so many things I've seen in platformers and mixes it together incredibly. There are even homages to other games in it (and that's just what I saw from the demo). The artwork is incredible, colorful like Bastion, and the music is awesome.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207490 -- Hit "demo" on the side!
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

Re: Rayman Origins Demo!!

by Bagger Vance » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:42 pm

I came home from school and it was downloaded on my steam and I'm not sure why, I guess i'll try it now
Bagger Vance
Donator
Photographer at Daily Bugle

by mrpikmin2 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:04 pm

I'll try it out!

To the above poster: not sure why it was downloaded, but every steam user technically is given all f2p games whether they are installed or not, that may have something to do with it.
mrpikmin2

by Vivi Hill » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:27 pm

There was some sort of glitch that caused everyone to have it on their steam games list by default.
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Nikki Wolf » Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:28 pm

^ Pretty much. I was gonna download it anyways, so I might as well play it. It does look fun.
Nikki Wolf

Return to Other Games