Dungeon Defenders....for iOS

Everything else not represented

Dungeon Defenders....for iOS

by Cash » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Idk if y'all have heard, but Trendy released a game called Dungeon Defenders: Second Wave for the iOS. It is a virtual replica of the PC/xbox 360 game, and surprisingly it plays very well from what I've played so far. It is not quite as robust as the full version (i.e. no survival mode and some other stuff), but it is absolutely worth the mere .99 cent price tag.

The controls can be a bit difficult to grasp, but I think that Trendy actually did a really good job with it. Anyway, I thought that any of you DD fans/ iPhone users may have wanted to hear about this.
This is a signature. Thank you for your time.
Cash

Re: Dungeon Defenders....for iOS

by Nikki Wolf » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 pm

If I'm not mistaken, Dungeon Defenders was out before the console/PC versions. (it was First Wave) I don't know if Second Wave's an updated version of it or what not, but kinda wanted to throw that out there. It's a nifty game, regardless of platform.
Nikki Wolf

Re: Dungeon Defenders....for iOS

by Cash » Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Nikki Wolf wrote:If I'm not mistaken, Dungeon Defenders was out before the console/PC versions. (it was First Wave) I don't know if Second Wave's an updated version of it or what not, but kinda wanted to throw that out there. It's a nifty game, regardless of platform.

I'm not sure how recently the mobile version came out, but you're right that it's been out for a good amount of time. However, the second wave update was a pretty big overhaul, and the update is what prompted me to post about it.

Something I also wasn't aware of is that it's also available on android...cool stuff

Here's a link where you can see some of the update notes
http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/10/20/dungeon-defenders-updated-to-second-wave-brings-sweeping-changes-new-ui-more-content/
This is a signature. Thank you for your time.
Cash

Return to Other Games