Forsaken World

Everything else not represented

Forsaken World

by doppelganger » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:29 pm

I've been playing a lot of this F2P mmorpg lately. Numerous of you have asked me what I think of it, or "is it good," so I'm creating this little thread. I really enjoy the game and it is better than most monthly payment models. It is still in "beta" in some ways, only went from closed beta a couple months ago, so it's still getting updated a lot which means it has even greater potential. It has it's faults, like all games, enough that I don't feel like it will go on my list of greatest videogames of all time, but for the meantime, it's free entertainment. So those of you that wish to try it out, I'm on the PVP server, Eryda and my character is Wysiwyg (it is case sensitive).

http://fw.perfectworld.com/

P.S. Yes you will still see me in the TF2 servers, I have still been doing both already, and you might even see me in some lobbies in the near future.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

Re: Forsaken World

by Dèx » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 pm

I like this game but i don't really play it anymore becuz there is no control in dungeons people just pull and nobody tanks(If nobody ever played WoW it means nobody gets hit by the monster) and nobody makes dps(Attacks) And nobody heals
‹Failhorse› you guys are fucking boring.
How to get a girl
This works. Walk up to a girl and shake her hand. Complement her boobs, tell her she has a nice smile. Tell her your children with her will be beautiful. Complement her boobs again.
- Guy
Dèx

by Amplify » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 pm

lv46 bard.

I quit cause there's no good pvp action.
Amplify
Tournament Staff

by doppelganger » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Dèx wrote:I like this game but i don't really play it anymore becuz there is no control in dungeons people just pull and nobody tanks(If nobody ever played WoW it means nobody gets hit by the monster) and nobody makes dps(Attacks) And nobody heals

yeah people suck, that's why you play tank and blow everyone's minds?

iAmplify wrote:lv46 bard.

I quit cause there's no good pvp action.

Start a war in a pvp server like I did... plus did you try the 3v3 and 6v6 arenas?
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

Return to Other Games