Anyone at all interested in Catherine?

Everything else not represented

Anyone at all interested in Catherine?

by MournfulOdin » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:10 pm

So, I hope people have been following this interesting little gem.

Just some info in case you haven't.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_%28video_game%29

Anyway,

I've been forced to pretty much not game at all the past few months. Job has been totally crazy. But, I'm slowly stabilizing things and I'm looking forward to more awesome TF2 action with everyone here. However, I must confess, I do own an XBOX, but haven't used it in a while. But two recent titles, L.A. Noire and Catherine, made me dig it out from the piles of moving boxes and I'm looking forward to playing them in addition to TF2. As a fan of the excellent Persona series, Catherine seemed like an sure sell to me. It seems just as crazy as other Atlus games with a touch of love drama. As a veteran of several crazy girlfriends, I'm really interested to see how crazy Catherine gets. So, my question is, is anyone else interested in Catherine, and if so, for similar reasons as me.

(Feel free to post your responses below, be they reprimands for being a closet console scrub, reprimands for not being around, or legitimate responses to my question. :D )
MournfulOdin
Donator

Re: Anyone at all interested in Catherine?

by xbawkzes » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:25 am

I live in the UK, and I'm not sure if they've announced for its release here yet.

However, if not, I'll import it, because yes, I WANT IT.
Ninja wrote:Well its not like our admins are any good.

Unusuals: 13/50
xbawkzes
Donator
How to: Professionally Piss Off Head Admins.

Return to Other Games