Angry Birds in your web browser.

Everything else not represented

Angry Birds in your web browser.

by VoltySquirrel » Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 am

Now, Angry Birds is a pretty damn good game, but not everybody has the proper device to play it, be it iOS, Android, PS3, or whatever. Now, anybody with a web browser can play it. PREPARE FOR LINKAGE!
http://chrome.angrybirds.com/
Now, as you can tell by the URL, it was designed with Chrome in mind. Chrome is the best browser to play it with, but any WebKit browser will perform about as well. Still, for any of you Firefoxers, it still works fine, and it even runs okay for you IEtards.
VoltySquirrel

Re: Angry Birds in your web browser.

by Nikki Wolf » Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 am

Angry Birds doesn't run well on my phone. (it's an HTC Eris for those who don't know) I'll try when I get home. And I agree, Chrome > All :D (installed it on every computer at school that I use)
Nikki Wolf

by VoltySquirrel » Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 am

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:Angry Birds doesn't run well on my phone. (it's an HTC Eris for those who don't know) I'll try when I get home. And I agree, Chrome > All :D (installed it on every computer at school that I use)

Well, to be fair, there are too many Android devices to test for, so there are bound to be phones that don't play nice with certain games. Oh, btw, instead of wasting time installing Chrome on the computer, might I recommend just getting a portable version of it on a flash drive? It's quick and it allows you to save your favorites and such and carry them around with you.
VoltySquirrel

by VoltySquirrel » Thu May 12, 2011 10:14 am

Oh, small note, but the web version currently only has the games first 3 chapters, known together as Poached Eggs, but more will be added as time goes on.
VoltySquirrel

by Nikki Wolf » Thu May 12, 2011 10:42 am

I don't really need to find a portable version. I only use two computers at school now, and I'm only in school for another few weeks. (can't wait to graduate) But danke for the advice, anyways.
Nikki Wolf

by NBC011795 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 am

Yeah they really need to come out with more levels in the chrome version.

It's a pretty funny game.
NBC011795
Pink Admin

Return to Other Games