Why are we allied with Shattered Lands?

Everything else not represented

Why are we allied with Shattered Lands?

by SpoonFox » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:58 am

Edited: Just want to know the reason we allied now, curiosity sake's.
Last edited by SpoonFox on Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpoonFox

Re: Why are we allied with Shattered Lands?

by Hatred » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:45 am

???? huh spawn camp happens all the time everywhere .... just gotta break it
also known as csn broken [UbM]
Hatred
Donator

by LegendarySurgeon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:12 am

Theoretically spawn camping is against their community policy. You should just try and report the incident and it will get taken care of, same as you'd complain here if someone was spawn camping a lot or being racist. From what I understand they've had a bit of a community upset recently so their admins may not be fully operational at the moment but I highly doubt spawn camping is the norm.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by LegendarySurgeon » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:41 am

I went back and read your post on their forums. While getting killed near spawn isn't allowed, you don't make a very good case for yourself at all. Your post seems less to suggest that you want something to fixed as that you want to complain and criticize the server in general.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by Ackybur » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 am

Spoon I say this because it needs to be said: stop fucking bitching. Everything you've posted has been criticizing (and yes criticizing, not helpful suggestions) csn or some random player. Everywhere that's anywhere has a problem and you need to stop complaining because something isn't spoon approved. I've played there and after getting fucked over by a rogue admin they're doing pretty damn good. They have a leader that's involved, helpful members and the server is smooth. It's a growing community and we'd be dumb to not team up with them.

You had a bad experience the one time you went there? That's like boycotting a restaurant that forgot to put extra salt on your fries. Besides, you probably joined their anything goes server; I wouldn't be surprised.

Tl;dr
Stop fuming over the little things in life and enjoy all the others.
Ackybur
Donator

by Smeemo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:31 am

I believe he was killed ~80 blocks after getting warned he was in the Wilderness.

Spoon, if you don't like the way they run their PVP server, fine. I don't know if you were just having a bad day yesterday or what, but you can certainly disagree w/ what SL is doing and quietly leave for another server without attacking everyone on their forums, especially given our communities are trying to promote each other.
Smeemo

by SpoonFox » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:54 pm

Admiral Ackybur wrote:Spoon I say this because it needs to be said: stop fucking bitching. Everything you've posted has been criticizing (and yes criticizing, not helpful suggestions) csn or some random player. Everywhere that's anywhere has a problem and you need to stop complaining because something isn't spoon approved. I've played there and after getting fucked over by a rogue admin they're doing pretty damn good. They have a leader that's involved, helpful members and the server is smooth. It's a growing community and we'd be dumb to not team up with them.

You had a bad experience the one time you went there? That's like boycotting a restaurant that forgot to put extra salt on your fries. Besides, you probably joined their anything goes server; I wouldn't be surprised.

Tl;dr
Stop fuming over the little things in life and enjoy all the others.

You don't understand at all. Leave me be, Acky.

I wanted to know why we're allied with them.

And I wasn't on their anything goes server, I was on the RP server.

Yes I was a bitch because I had a god awful day (bad excuse, but put yourself in my place and you'd be a bit bitchy too)

As for the others. It's not the fact that I just got 'spawn camped' it's how they reacted towards it. Apparently they don't care about their patrons getting spawn camped. And their excuses are "I've been spawn camped too. We all die, deal with it." That's bad business. That's an easy way to push patrons away.

And the double night thing, it's kind of cruel on an RP server where they 'enforce' a policy not to make it day because it's RP, but yet they're willing to punish people by throwing out a second night. >.> Not very RPish to me.

It's all chaotic in my eyes... But I tend to be an 'ordertard', always thinking things should go as said or in an orderly fashion.
SpoonFox

Return to Other Games