Minecraft

Everything else not represented

Minecraft

by Mike808 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:40 am

is there anyone who would let me try out minecraft on their account.
i wanna see if that survival stuff is any fun first.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

Re: Minecraft

by rawkies » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:52 am

>1.8 million people have bought the game

>"i wonder if its fun or not"
rawkies [r/trees]: nigga gimme 10 bitches and ill fuck all 10 --Snoop Doggy Dogg
セクシーのきたないお: words to live by
rawkies

by Mike808 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:56 am

rawkies wrote:>1.8 million people have bought the game

>"i wonder if its fun or not"

people say it get boring fast
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Smeemo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:22 am

I think multiplayer makes it worth the purchase. Why don't you watch a Let's Play on youtube?
Smeemo

by Mike808 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:34 am

Smeemo wrote:I think multiplayer makes it worth the purchase. Why don't you watch a Let's Play on youtube?

i do haha i watch paul on youtube all the time
but i actually wanna try it out first.
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Nikki Wolf » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:12 am

If you're not too creative, it may not be for you. After all, it's a building sandbox game, kinda like Garry's Mod. But like a lot of people say, it's best online.
Nikki Wolf

by Ackybur » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:30 am

It's good with your friends. It's a game that's made for laughs and creativity. Good news, your friends play on shatteredlands servers and they are in washington state I believe. Enjoy
Ackybur
Donator

by Smeemo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Yeah! Paul Soares Jr is the man. Multiplayer survival makes it worth buying, like I said. There are a ton of possibilities. You can be a solitary nomad, join an established faction, or even start your own town. You can spend your time focusing on trading, building, gathering resources, raiding other factions, or exploring the map to extract precious ores from caves or to just see what you can see. You can be peaceful, or you can be an asshole that roams around looking for unarmed loners to kill. I'm spending most of my time currently on ShatteredLands gathering resources, but I'll soon venture out a little to claim my own plot of land. In addition to considering what I want my home to look like, I need it to be defensible, as any bandits who stumble upon my home will surely try to get my preciousessssss locked inside.

Anyway, a 3-day free trial would be a great idea. Email Notch!
Smeemo

by Ackybur » Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:50 pm

Smeemo wrote:Yeah! Paul Soares Jr is the man. Multiplayer survival makes it worth buying, like I said. There are a ton of possibilities. You can be a solitary nomad, join an established faction, or even start your own town. You can spend your time focusing on trading, building, gathering resources, raiding other factions, or exploring the map to extract precious ores from caves or to just see what you can see. You can be peaceful, or you can be an asshole that roams around looking for unarmed loners to kill. I'm spending most of my time currently on ShatteredLands gathering resources, but I'll soon venture out a little to claim my own plot of land. In addition to considering what I want my home to look like, I need it to be defensible, as any bandits who stumble upon my home will surely try to get my preciousessssss locked inside.

Anyway, a 3-day free trial would be a great idea. Email Notch!

Aw man...don't move out! You're my coal supplier... And you kinda drained my mine dry!
Ackybur
Donator

by Smeemo » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:20 pm

Dude, I only dug a few tunnels! Okay, I did snag some iron ore that you were probably waiting to go get later. Help yourself to the chests in my hovel.
Smeemo

by Ackybur » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Smeemo wrote:Dude, I only dug a few tunnels! Okay, I did snag some iron ore that you were probably waiting to go get later. Help yourself to the chests in my hovel.

Smeemo you're the best! If you move out i demand an underground tunnel for a secret passage
Ackybur
Donator

Return to Other Games