Battlefield Play4Free

Everything else not represented

Battlefield Play4Free

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:58 am

I'm going to describe to you my experiences with this game before I gave up on it. I create my soldier, join a game, and instantly get killed. Spawn, find a vehicle, get killed. Spawn again, start to shoot at a gu- KICKED DUE TO PING. Wtf? Okay, whatever, I'll just join another server. Spawn, get in a heli, get shot down, die. Respawn, get in boat, start to shoot at guy, die. Spawn again, jump in heli again, take off and fire rock- KICKED DUE TO PING. Bullshit! Create a sniper, join another server. Get 5 or so kills, line up the perfect headsh- KICKED DUE TO PING. So all in all, fuck this game. If I can't play your game without geting kick a minute in because I have the gall to live in a country beside the US, why should I play your microtransaction-laced game?
VoltySquirrel

Re: Battlefield Play4Free

by Argent » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:12 am

Preach it, brother.

>[I] TAKE THAT, CLOCKS
Argent
Donator
The Fourth Suited Ace

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:24 am

I posted this on the actual Battlefield Play4Free forums. Funny shit. Here's teh linkage.
http://battlefield.play4free.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=19052
VoltySquirrel

by duck » Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:30 pm

well maybe they dont like you because they know that you know the best person in the world and his name is unicorn and unicorn is the best person ever to live and be alive ever :O. see they is jelly so they kick you in the armpit, yes armpit
duck

Return to Other Games