anybody else???

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

anybody else???

by jack » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:11 am

am i the only one who does not come on CSn slaybox one because i want to play tf2, but because i like talking to the people, and i feel accepted. my real friends latley think im off school for a bullshit reason, so i go here instead.
jack
Donator

Re: anybody else???

by Balubish » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:26 am

Yes, CSn have a fun community and always fun talking to most ppl in the server. Why I stayed so long.

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by Lia_Rein » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:38 am

Yeah I mean the main reason I like CSn so much is the people that are on the server :P It's good that you like hanging out with them too but we also SOMETIMES play the game ;P
Neff:Lia slowly building her CSnplayer database for nefarious purposes
Lia_Rein
Blue Admin
Not Liable for Rein damage

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:51 am

It's been almost a year since I've joined this community and THANK GOD I DID. This community is the best TF2 Community I have ever had the pleasure of playing on. No BULLSHIT SPOKEN, 100% HONEST AND TRUE. The people are wonderful, everyone plays the game with as much as effort as they can (most of the time) and the commentary during rounds are just hilarious yet chilled as well. Iknow what you mean, if I only had a mic so I could share the love with my I quote "Husky and soothing" voice. We are all like one big happy family, sorry to make it sound so cheesy. I am extremely grateful for meeting every single individual here, this community has filled that void of loneliness and boredom and has made my gaming experience enjoyable. But anyway, yeah, I do play TF2 a lot of the time just to see the letters CSn and hear the bubbly, enthusiastic voices of the charmin people I encounter here and there who give off this positive vibe of euphoria.
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by WordToYourMothership » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:11 pm

Not only do people talk to eachother like human beings, but the skill level is higher than like 99% of the other servers. Whenever you get on, there is at least one other person that will give you a run for your money
WordToYourMothership
Donator

by Birk » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:50 pm

WordToYourMothership wrote: Whenever you get on, there is at least one other person that will give you a run for your money

^
Don't kill the television. It's good for things like watching Blade Runner on video. ☯93JUN

In real life, I am quite a bit less cranky than this netpersona I have developed. ☯84MAR
Birk
Donator

by Hooked » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:56 pm

Honestly, the only reason I still play this game is because of the community. Not just this server, although it is my most frequent stop lately, but community servers in general keep me coming back to the game. I'll hop on a valve server every once in a while but I can't play for more than a map or two.
Hooked

by Kaiuu » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:48 pm

Hooked wrote:Honestly, the only reason I still play this game is because of the community. Not just this server, although it is my most frequent stop lately, but community servers in general keep me coming back to the game. I'll hop on a valve server every once in a while but I can't play for more than a map or two.

Couldn't agree with this more
Kaiuu
Donator

by L0wsound » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:37 am

This looks like a perfect thread to remind you all that the community doesn't just exist solely on Slaybox one....

We have a mumbleserver ya'know!

:)
L0wsound

Return to Team Fortress 2