Choose My Main!

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Choose My Main!

by Kaiuu » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Hey guys.

Recently, I've found that because of various spy youtubers and streamers ( stabby, slurgi, tobias :3, acooma ) I've been playing spy alot, and only spy. I feel I'm not really having much fun playing one class, so for a period of time, I'm going to swap mains.

I'm sure you've seen some streamer or community member do this before, but pretty much what it is is you pick a class that I will try to exclusively play for the next week.
Vote here:

Or suggest other things below. Gunslinger engi only, vaccinator medic, whatever.

http://strawpoll.me/5462005

EDIT: Thanks for all the suggestions and votes, pyro won at 43%. This should be interesting.
Last edited by Kaiuu on Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kaiuu
Donator

Re: Choose My Main!

by Birk » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:47 pm

CS:GO
Don't kill the television. It's good for things like watching Blade Runner on video. ☯93JUN

In real life, I am quite a bit less cranky than this netpersona I have developed. ☯84MAR
Birk
Donator

by Rumors » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:07 pm

I've mained every class for a length of time at some point since '07, except for Sniper and Heavy. I'd try Medic and get well practiced with Crossbow, or Demoman with Loose Cannon. Or my favorite challenging loadout for Pyro: Degreaser, Reserve Shooter, Homewrecker/Axtinguisher.
Image[/url]Image
Rumors
Donator
Penndragoon

by Someone Special » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:20 pm

No
Someone Special
Pink Admin

by Ron Swansons Stache » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:55 am

DONK DEMO. I AM THE ONE WHO DONKS.
YOU JUST GOT BUTT CHUNDERED!
Ron Swansons Stache
Blue Admin

by TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:13 am

As a Spy main myself, I think you should take the time to main and variate between the 6's classes, and the heavy. Choose your favourite 6's class, and stick with it like glue. Why do i say this? One, so you know the general ethics of TF2 combat, 2 to improve and widen your game sense and three because..IT JUST FEELS SO GOOD TO EXPLODE AND DESTROY THINGS WITH WITH SUCH BRUTAL FIRE POWER. Slurgi himself says he variates between classes when not recording, and that only playing Spy isn't always a good way to go, if you're team lacks fire power, YOU should be the one to be responsible and take charge with a power or a more versatile class. Hope this gave you a little more insight in want you want to main, personally I'm currently being a demoman main as it's the most challenging 6's class for me :P
Kim Jong Bob : Medic, yes!
(TEAM) |WBG| Tep's : gg med, you're the best!
WANT TO PLAY IN FRESH MEAT CUP : credit to med

^^
Better Medic than Lia
TH3_SHAD0W_SAMUR4I

by ilikepotatoes » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:58 am

kaiuu ive seen you play soldier and demo, i think either one of those is the good way to go. probably recommend HL soldier for you, you dont need to be amazing at jumping, just learn the maps.

I wouldnt really recommend comp medic as something new. Unlike the people who say "medic is easy, all you gotta do is heal". You gotta get shit down like knowing what medigun to use, uber counting, position, and leading your teammates. Also being really spy aware, as a medic you need to check your own back and your teammates too, not yell at your pyro.

lastly you could pyro. i find pyro in comp to be really shitty though, unless your team knows how to spycheck. if you just want to have fun in lobbies, go with pyro and do whatever the hell you want.
ilikepotatoes
Donator

Return to Team Fortress 2