Drisk Brigade Challenges

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Drisk Brigade Challenges

by Johnydrisk » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:19 pm

I have found a way to encourage people to help pop servers. I will now set up contests and give out prizes that range from 1 ref to whatever I have on me at the time. Today was the first challenge/experiment. And it worked. I will announce these challenges in this thread and on the announcement page on the drisk brigade group. Here what happened today and the results.

Drisk Brigade Challenge #1: Heat Rash

Today is the day we honor the hottest month of the year. We will need a pyro rush for this.

Rules:

Pyros only.
First to 50 points win.

Prize: One Refined Metal.

The contest will begin when I post an event stating the start of this insane match.

Results: 20 people had popped the Lovenest server. 9 CritSandvich/Drisk Brigade/regulars, 11 players. All them went pyro, but the autobalance was still a problem though we kept on fighting (funny thing was fingerman told me "Ohh it's fine I took care of it" 5 minutes before this fire filled melee began.)

Winner: Anthid.

Stay tuned on both this thread or the group page for Thursday's Challenge: Medical Bozo's. Prize: Vintage Killing Gloves of Boxing
One frying pan is all I need to re-enact 300 in a server for 24.
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

Re: Drisk Brigade Challenges

by Johnydrisk » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:56 am

Drisk Brigade Challenge #2: Medical Bozo's

We always treat the combat medic type people like a walking plague. For once let's get into the groove of the violent combat medic for the chance of a prize.

Rules:

Medics only.
First to 75 points wins.
No camping in spawn to gain points from healing others.

Prize: Vintage Killing Gloves of Boxing.

The match has been moved to Wednesday. The match will once again be in the Lovenest.

Edit:

Winner: Csn| anazron

Next Challenge will be two weeks from now. Drisk Brigade Challenge #3: War Revisited.

Prize: Robot Demoman Hat (can't remember the name, but it is the robo version of the hat I always wear.)
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

by Johnydrisk » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:37 am

Drisk Brigade Challenge #3: War revisited

The War update. Demoman vs Soldier. This update was almost as scary as the scout update. Let's go back in time to when War was first declared in Team Fortress 2.

Rules:

Demomen, Soldier's only.
First to 75 points wins.
No spawn camping.

Note:

Both teams are a mix between the two classes. So both teams get Demos and Soldier's.

Prize: The Pure Tin Capotain

Time and Place: Preparations start 12:00pm eastern in the Lovenest. Disney world will once again be our arena map of chaos.
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

by Johnydrisk » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:14 am

Drisk Brigade Challenge #4: Make a Mann out of you

Some people really can't stand up to the power of a Saxton Hale boss. Maybe with the right motivation you little pansies can stand up to them today. But there's a catch.

Rules:

You must kill a boss with a weapon that I call out during the beginning of the round.
You are allowed to do damage with other weapons, but you must kill him/her with the weapon announced or it won't count.
Each time you kill a boss correctly you gain a point.
Who ever gains the most points win.

Draw:

In case of a draw or no one is good enough to kill the boss you must be the first guy/girl to complete a death run round without free running it.

prize: Two Refined Metal

When I get on I will announce the preparations for the event. Get back into the fight warriors.
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

by Johnydrisk » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Drisk Brigade Challenge #5: Drisk's Unite! Attack on Slenderman!

We have fought brave soliders, fought bosses in the name of loot, and even burned everything to ashes before. But the challenge ahead for those who dare take it will be the most intense of them all. We will not be fighting mortal men. We will adventure into the homes of Slenderman, SCP, and the Amnesia beast's homeland. This will be the most gut wrenching, heart pounding, claustrophobic thing the Lovenest and Funserver 2 will ever face. We are going to invade a slender server.

Rules:

When facing Slenderman do not look him in the eye or get to close too him! He will kill you faster.
When facing SCP or an Angle statue, Look directly at them and move away until there behind a wall, look in the other direction and you will die immediately.
When facing the Amnesia beast or weird purple monster thing... *&^%ing run and don't stop.
These 3 NPC types will only appear to their designated difficulties so you will never encounter them all together.
Collect all items and escape 3 times to win.
Be the last man/woman standing while the rest cower out of the server to win.
Survive.

There will be no draws.

WARNING: This game type is not for everyone. If you have a heart condition, claustrophobia, or anxiety this may not be the challenge for you.

Prize: Three Refined Metal

Thursday, Dec 05.
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

by Johnydrisk » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:34 pm

Drisk Brigade Challenge: Super Drisk Brigade Challenge Hyper Ultra Death Special Ex + Beta Edition!

Three Days! Multiple Prizes! Stranges to unusual! Starting from July 23rd (my birthday) to July 25th will be the biggest, longest, Drisk Brigade Assignment ever! Each day is a chance to win new prizes! Are Mann enough for this!? Or are you like that one squeaker kid who is like "FOR &^%$ SAKES THIS IS SO UNFAIR I WONT ATTEN... MOM! WHERE THE %$#@ IS MY CHOCOLATE MILK?!"
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

by HausOfJoel » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Johnydrisk wrote:Are Mann enough for this!?

Know are Mann enough

#AreYouKnow
HausOfJoel
Blue Admin
Your Problematic Fave

by Mousefox13 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Johnydrisk wrote:Drisk Brigade Challenge: Super Drisk Brigade Challenge Hyper Ultra Death Special Ex + Beta Edition!

Three Days! Multiple Prizes! Stranges to unusual! Starting from July 23rd (my birthday) to July 25th will be the biggest, longest, Drisk Brigade Assignment ever! Each day is a chance to win new prizes! Are Mann enough for this!? Or are you like that one squeaker kid who is like "FOR &^%$ SAKES THIS IS SO UNFAIR I WONT ATTEN... MOM! WHERE THE %$#@ IS MY CHOCOLATE MILK?!"

ARE YOU KNOW?
Mousefox13

by Balubish » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Johnydrisk wrote:Drisk Brigade Challenge: Super Drisk Brigade Challenge Hyper Ultra Death Special Ex + Beta Edition!

Now thats a long name "Drisk Brigade Challenge: Super Drisk Brigade Challenge Hyper Ultra Death Special Ex + Beta Edition!"

Current rank: Terminator
0% Kills needed: 0 (0%)
Balubish
Donator
I drink to keep evil outside!

by SnakeShesh » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Im Ready, I need to get into the Drisk Mindset. Drink Only Milk from Bags and Break my Pipes the first day of the Competition

SnakeShesh

by Pikmin3411 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:55 pm

I'm pretty sure that Challenge 3-5 and the 3 day event had winners. Can we have someone update that?
Pikmin3411
Donator

by Johnydrisk » Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Drisk Brigade Challenge #7: Fright Night.

So Fingureman has given us a Halloween server, and access to the previous bosses.... yeah... that sounds like something for us to have fun with this year 8-) . Let's celebrate Halloween early boys and girls!

Rules: Be the first to kill all previous years Halloween bosses: HHH, Skeleton King, Merasmus, Monoculos.

Difficulties settings: Bonus rounds will be activated at my will. Choose a number between 1-10 and the number with the most picks gets picked. some effects are good while others....

Prize: Three Refine, Bread urgent boxing gloves of running!

October 19th.
Johnydrisk
Pink Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2