If I were to make a real video...

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

If I were to make a real video...

by Rologton » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 pm

... what would I need? Now I'm talking editting clips together, doing a voice over, the whole thing.

I have had an idea in mind for a while of doing a series going over Scout's weapons. I would break them down by explaining hard stats like firing speed, max damage, ramp-up, all that jazz, and then intermix all the numbers and whatnot with gameplay examples. There are similar things out there (look up watsyurdeal's TF2 Espionage series on youtube for an idea of what I have in mind) but none really for Scout, and the few out there are really outdated. Ideally I would like to start with just his stock loadout than do videos for the other sets he has and than any other individual weapons that don't fall into sets.

I just don't really no how to do that... What programs should I get to edit the video, how should I record the commentary... Everything.

Also, I would like people to work with on this. I think it would be cool to make this a community project. So people can make their own clips of themselves demonstrating the weapon use, or if somebody's really good at editing than they can do that instead. It would be a fun collaboration to do, and if the videos are a success and people see that CSn did it than it could get our name out there more.
I play Scout and Medic a lot.

ImageImage

CRITS MAKE ME SKILLED.
#PCgamingmasterrace
Rologton

Return to Team Fortress 2