A question. Mainly for the Admins

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

A question. Mainly for the Admins

by cloud » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:21 am

I was having serious thoughts about possibly creating my own server, and I would be honored if you would consider allowing me to make it a part of the critsandvich lineup. I would download any maps, mods, and other things that would hopefully draw people to the community. Maybe another fun server. Maybe an advanced weaponizer server. Bottom line is that I would love to know if you would allow this, and of course the Redmins would still have control over it. Just give it some thought and get back to me. I would be very grateful
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

Re: A question. Mainly for the Admins

by Failhorse » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:16 pm

I'd say currently we straining on 4 servers. (the fun and 3/4 slayboxes.) Our 2nd westbox server hasn't been doing well lately. Mostly due to admin neglect, but adding another server wouldn't be prudent at the moment. I'd can offer 2 options though. If you're heart is set on creating a server. Talk to fingerman about westbox 2 if you want to dick around with one. Or talk to ninja about getting weaponizer back on the fun box. That mod has it's ups and downs. Generally it breaks every major update and takes a couple weeks to get fixed. Since you can't attach items to players anymore it's lost most of it's luster.
Failhorse
Red Admin

Re: A question. Mainly for the Admins

by cloud » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 pm

Understood. I'll see whats up with the westbox possibly. I was aware of the issue with weaponzer on the funbox which was why I suggested its own server, but thats fine. Ill talk to fingerman is hes availible, but now im not so sure. What would i do with the westbox anyway? Isn't it owned by fingerman's IP? Would I even be allowed to alter it?
CSn's professional thread killer.
cloud
Donator
Hey look. It's that one guy.

Return to Team Fortress 2