Unboxing shit

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Unboxing shit

by duck » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:14 am

so yesterday i got a key, so i'd thought i'd uncrate a crate, assuming i'd get a shit strange i did it anyway.

got myshelf and unusual toque with steaming effect, i literally cried over the mic on the server like a little sissy pants.

anyway ive only uncrated like 30 something crate, most of them i traded for (ive spent 40 dollars on keys, both unusual i uncrated were from trading :( ) but i have only uncrated two, that and a burning flames tree back last december.

so lets hear your unboxing stories. have you gotten an unusual? have you never bought keys ever and dont plan on doing so?
duck

Re: Unboxing shit

by Vetos » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:52 am

One time I unboxed 54 crates. Got a Flies Demo Fro, Searing Tricorne, and Purple Fetti Hot Rod.

Then some months later I unboxed 70-something crates. Got nothing.

Never again.
Vetos

by megamoose » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 am

Once I opened the newest crate series when it came back. I got the best stranges, but gave them away to critsandvich's admins for dodge ball tourney and what not. Before, I stole 20$ from my mom's credit card to buy the keys. I never lied again to mother... but am on a key-rage. So get ready for me to open boxes on the fun server!

P.S. At Christmas last year, my brother's account and my account got stocking stuffer keys. I got claeidheimor, while he got exquisite rack.
megamoose
Donator

by jawsh » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 am

Bought $30 worth of keys last Christmas, unboxed a ghosts gonzilla. I already had an unusual, scorching stovepipe (I had traded for a hearts brigade when trading first started and just kept trading), so I grabbed some stuff and uptraded it to a scorching gonzila and I gave it to my friend Max.

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS.
jawsh

by NBC011795 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:56 am

megamoose wrote:P.S. At Christmas last year, my brother's account and my account got stocking stuffer keys. I got claeidheimor, while he got exquisite rack.

I got a back Scratcher.....

But idk how many crates I have unboxed but it's mostly been weapons and paints :cry: I am never going to open anything with a Bushwacka again.
NBC011795
Pink Admin

by stanley » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm

jawsh wrote:Bought $30 worth of keys last Christmas, unboxed a ghosts gonzilla. I already had an unusual, scorching stovepipe (I had traded for a hearts brigade when trading first started and just kept trading), so I grabbed some stuff and uptraded it to a scorching gonzila and I gave it to my friend Max.

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS.

why dont you give me nice things

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by xbawkzes » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 am

Unboxed a Planets Hetman's Headpiece t'other day. It was alright I guess. Already traded it away.

The funny thing was, I bought the key because I wanted to buy a Pink Paint, but the Mann Co store insists I spend more than £4. I bought the Pink Paint to paint another one of my unusuals, then uncrated an unusual.

I was laughing for about half an hour because I was talking to demon4life about unboxing unusuals about 10 minutes beforehand.
Ninja wrote:Well its not like our admins are any good.

Unusuals: 13/50
xbawkzes
Donator
How to: Professionally Piss Off Head Admins.

by demon4life » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:16 am

xbawkzes wrote:Unboxed a Planets Hetman's Headpiece t'other day. It was alright I guess. Already traded it away.

The funny thing was, I bought the key because I wanted to buy a Pink Paint, but the Mann Co store insists I spend more than £4. I bought the Pink Paint to paint another one of my unusuals, then uncrated an unusual.

I was laughing for about half an hour because I was talking to demon4life about unboxing unusuals about 10 minutes beforehand.

you fucking son of A bitch. I WANT AN UNUSUAL!!!!
demon4life

by duck » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

yesterday palidin (bulletwhiz) uncrated a bombing run with orbiting fire in the fun server
duck

by mrpikmin2 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:06 pm

duck wrote:so yesterday i got a key, so i'd thought i'd uncrate a crate, assuming i'd get a shit strange i did it anyway.

got myshelf and unusual toque with steaming effect, i literally cried over the mic on the server like a little sissy pants.

anyway ive only uncrated like 30 something crate, most of them i traded for (ive spent 40 dollars on keys, both unusual i uncrated were from trading :( ) but i have only uncrated two, that and a burning flames tree back last december.

so lets hear your unboxing stories. have you gotten an unusual? have you never bought keys ever and dont plan on doing so?

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

you suck. this is NOT ok. Your luck......
mrpikmin2

by Saber » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh, uh, sometime during the summer I got like six keys or so.
Unboxed the stranges at the time, sold off a few.
Nothing special.
Saber

Return to Team Fortress 2