#Critsandvich Commentary Giveaways#

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

#Critsandvich Commentary Giveaways#

by Hard Ass Tony » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 am

"Hello! Welcome to CritSandvich Slaybox 1. We are doing liveeeeeee commentary with your Hard Ass friends, Sandman and Tony. We're currently at..."

LIST UPDATED AS OF SUNDAY 2:06AM / 02 OCT. 2011

Shenanigans and Scavvies aside, this thread is all about commentary in the slayboxes, particularly the giveaways. For some time, Sandman and I have been incorporating small tidbits throughout our commentary sessions. Sometimes we ask beginning-of-the-round questions to spark player participation, like "what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Other times, we do little giveaways that were initially supported by us Hard Asses (BIGGG THANKS to Mike as he provided the bulk of the initial prizes). But recently, the great CritSandvich community has been so supporting - with members donating their spare items. So we've decided to list out all item donators and the tons of swag they've been providing as a token of our appreciation. Though this is a small gesture for their generosity, I hope this will give them a bit of credit that they rightfully deserve.

But firstly, a little about the contests themselves. For the rarer items, we prefer the numbers method, which involves typing a number between 1 to 100, and whoever gets closest to the number we randomly pick, wins the prize. The rules are simple, you're only allowed one guess and one guess only. If you type more than one in chat, then you're disqualified; however, if you guess the same number as someone else, then you're able to change it. To keep it as fair as possible, only Sandman and I know the number beforehand. Also, we generate the number using random.org's integer generator to keep it as random as possible. For smaller prizes, we have things like guess-the-favorite or first-to-melee. As their names suggest, we might ask a question like, "What is Sandman's favorite drink?" Then the participants can type in what they think his favorite drink is. But unlike the numbers contest, there are unlimited guesses and the prize goes to the first one with the correct answer. As for the first-to-melee method, the first melee of the round wins the prize. We're also open to whatever methods the item donators prefer, as ultimately, it is their gift, not ours.

NOTE: If you would like your name be presented in a certain way, please notify me. Also, I will not remember every item that was given away, so if I'm missing something, again feel free to message me.

NOTE2: If you would like to donate to the giveaways, please trade either Hard Ass Sandman, Hard Ass Tony, or Hard Ass Mike in game and we'll make sure that your name will be mentioned during the giveaway. Just no crates please.

NOTE3: If you would like to know when commentaries are live, please join the CSN elite steam group for the most up-to-date announcements. ---> http://steamcommunity.com/groups/critsandvichelite

So without further adieu, I present thee list.
Attachments
Current List (A-P).png
Current List (A-P).png (172.24 KiB) Viewed 720 times
Current List (Q-Z).png
Current List (Q-Z).png (131.4 KiB) Viewed 720 times
Last edited by Hard Ass Tony on Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:05 am, edited 16 times in total.
Hard Ass Tony

Re: #Critsandvich Commentary Giveaways#

by Techercizer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:54 am

I've been in Elite for months, and I almost never see commentary announcements. Is that because the commentators haven't really been active the past season, or because announcements weren't going up about them?
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

by Guy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:55 am

I have some stuff to donate.

Genuine Companion Cube Pin (This is an extra one I have, not the one Cash gave me.)
Genuine Brain Bucket (I don't play solly anyway.)
Alien Swarm Parasite (I think it is ugly as sin.)

When any of you get on hit me up. If its to late though I will prolly be at work.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by Mike808 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

Techercizer wrote:I've been in Elite for months, and I almost never see commentary announcements. Is that because the commentators haven't really been active the past season, or because announcements weren't going up about them?

We only got the idea to use this group yesterday.
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by The Sting Hurricane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:19 pm

If / when I get some more interesting things I will definitely be adding more as a donation. :]
]Image
The Sting Hurricane
Donator
~*That One Girl*~

by duck » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:51 pm

advertise my raffle :P also I can donate
duck

by tehs4ndman » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:40 pm

UnicornPoop wrote:advertise my raffle :P also I can donate

we will do that for you unicorn, i completely forgot to mention that. But anyway thnx to all the donations we had so far, this has made a lot of people happy! We will try our best to continue these contests with a lot of our own items, but this donation list is looking prestigious! I would want to be on it for sure! So donate items and you can join this fabulous list and also allow a community member a chance to WIN IT!

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by stanley » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:47 pm

ill donate a strange Sydney sleeper, and whenever i get the time, ill get you some paints and weapons too

Wanted: sassy middle aged black man, big butt, bigger heart

snowsickle: it isnt a donor privilege to spawncamp
stanley

by duck » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:33 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:

we will do that for you unicorn, i completely forgot to mention that. But anyway thnx to all the donations we had so far, this has made a lot of people happy! We will try our best to continue these contests with a lot of our own items, but this donation list is looking prestigious! I would want to be on it for sure! So donate items and you can join this fabulous list and also allow a community member a chance to WIN IT!

thanks sandman, I appreciate that
duck

by The Sting Hurricane » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:42 pm

UnicornPoop wrote:
tehs4ndman wrote:

thanks sandman, I appreciate that

Let me win your raffle. :D
Jk. :]
]Image
The Sting Hurricane
Donator
~*That One Girl*~

by tehs4ndman » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:06 pm

just in, we have had a LOT of donations given, so the list will be updated, we will do commentary live tonight. we have 5 hats 1 strange and a SHIT LOAD of weapons to give away

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

tehs4ndman

by mrpikmin2 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:08 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:just in, we have had a LOT of donations given, so the list will be updated, we will do commentary live tonight. we have 5 hats 1 strange and a SHIT LOAD of weapons to give away

I WAS PROMISED A SPOT ON THE LIST!

RAGERAGERAGERAGE!!!!!1!11!1!

anyway I fucked up on naming it, it was supposed to be pikmin's prize pan, but close enough lol
mrpikmin2

by duck » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:09 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:just in, we have had a LOT of donations given, so the list will be updated, we will do commentary live tonight. we have 5 hats 1 strange and a SHIT LOAD of weapons to give away

time?
duck

by tehs4ndman » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 pm

mrpikmin2 wrote:

I WAS PROMISED A SPOT ON THE LIST!

RAGERAGERAGERAGE!!!!!1!11!1!

anyway I fucked up on naming it, it was supposed to be pikmin's prize pan, but close enough lol

don't worry, as i type this, tony is updating the list now

UnicornPoop wrote:

time?

around 10-11 central, sb1 or 2 whichever has the least amount of players

tehs4ndman

by tehs4ndman » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:33 am

awesome commentary night you guys, we gave away SOOO many of these items, but even with all the hours we still have MANY MANY MORE to give away.
CONGRATZ TO ALL THE WINNERS ESPECIALLY BLACK METAL HIPSTER! who he himself won a MADE MAN! gen sun on a stick, texas ten gallon, 2 strange weapons, 1 refined in 1 CONTEST! AMAZING
and thanks all to us that joined, we will try to do it again tomorrow night, hope to see you all there again!
ALSO we are always accepting donations to give away at these contests, if you want to donate and be on our list, contact me, hard ass tony or hard ass mike to donate the items! thanks everyone

tehs4ndman

by Hard Ass Tony » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:51 am

Yea, tonight was nuts! Just look at all the dominations!
Attachments
Crazy-Dominations.jpg
Crazy-Dominations.jpg (65.6 KiB) Viewed 294 times
Hard Ass Tony

by Guy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:33 am

Well I can say I wasn't dominated in that round. I had a lot of ubers and crits... yet we couldn't push.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by tehs4ndman » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:17 pm

COMMENTARY TONIGHT STARTING AT AROUND 11PM CENTRAL! Either sb1 or sb2. STILL HAVE PRIZES TO GIVE AWAY! and we will announce it on the critsandvich elite group!

tehs4ndman

by The Sting Hurricane » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:48 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:COMMENTARY TONIGHT STARTING AT AROUND 11PM CENTRAL! Either sb1 or sb2. STILL HAVE PRIZES TO GIVE AWAY! and we will announce it on the critsandvich elite group!

Excellent.
]Image
The Sting Hurricane
Donator
~*That One Girl*~

by Dèx » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:46 am

i must say that i am not sandmans best friend but i actually enjoyed the commentary
So keep going just tony and sandman stop speaking at the same time
‹Failhorse› you guys are fucking boring.
How to get a girl
This works. Walk up to a girl and shake her hand. Complement her boobs, tell her she has a nice smile. Tell her your children with her will be beautiful. Complement her boobs again.
- Guy
Dèx

by tehs4ndman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:53 am

this was a great 4 hours of commentary, we gave away a LOT of hats danomnom being the lucky winner of a cosanostra hat along with a gen short circuit!
we have gotten a few friendly donations of hats that we will give out during the next commentary, i will post at least 1 hour in advance at this thread when and where we will start and will announce it on the critsandvich elite group.
xD

and thank you tuna! im trying to change my attitude as best as i can

tehs4ndman

by Guy » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:00 am

I had a great time, and was so excited that I am now stuck to my chair. :oops:

Tony and Sandman's sexy voices and hot sweaty TF2 action.... I need a cigarette, and I don't even smoke.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by mrpikmin2 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:23 am

Who got my frying pan? and congrats on getting the g. weapon and the coolest hat
mrpikmin2

by Dèx » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:40 am

tehs4ndman wrote:this was a great 4 hours of commentary, we gave away a LOT of hats danomnom being the lucky winner of a cosanostra hat along with a gen short circuit!
we have gotten a few friendly donations of hats that we will give out during the next commentary, i will post at least 1 hour in advance at this thread when and where we will start and will announce it on the critsandvich elite group.
xD

let's try together then:)
‹Failhorse› you guys are fucking boring.
How to get a girl
This works. Walk up to a girl and shake her hand. Complement her boobs, tell her she has a nice smile. Tell her your children with her will be beautiful. Complement her boobs again.
- Guy
Dèx

by mrpikmin2 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:55 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:we have gotten a few friendly donations of hats that we will give out during the next commentary, i will post at least 1 hour in advance at this thread when and where we will start and will announce it on the critsandvich elite group.
xD

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mrpikmin2

by RainbroDash » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Mang these guys' commentaries are Ballerrific. I catch them whenever I can.
RainbroDash
Donator
The Coolest Guy In CSn

by tehs4ndman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:53 pm

i apologize because tomorrow morning i have to get up really early for work xC, so no commentary tonight from us at least, ill promise tomorrow though xD

tehs4ndman

by RainbroDash » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 pm

All is good. It's your commentary; it goes by your schedule.
RainbroDash
Donator
The Coolest Guy In CSn

by Guy » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Are we having commentary tonight?
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by tehs4ndman » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:21 pm

COMMENTARY TONIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS! CYA THERE

tehs4ndman

by The Sting Hurricane » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:39 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:COMMENTARY TONIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS! CYA THERE

Oh you will, who knows. Maybe I'll beat my 0-7 point mark. X:
]Image
The Sting Hurricane
Donator
~*That One Girl*~

by RainbroDash » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:58 pm

The Sting Hurricane wrote:
tehs4ndman wrote:COMMENTARY TONIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS! CYA THERE

Oh you will, who knows. Maybe I'll beat my 0-7 point mark. X:

You won't.
RainbroDash
Donator
The Coolest Guy In CSn

by westside92 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Can't wait for tonight!!
ch.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=56587]Image[/url]
westside92
Donator

by tehs4ndman » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:40 pm

me and tony are gonna start earlier than usual... 9 pm central!

tehs4ndman

by The Sting Hurricane » Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:30 pm

RainbroDash wrote:
You won't.

Now now Rainbro, I did earlier and you know it. =P
]Image
The Sting Hurricane
Donator
~*That One Girl*~

by RainbroDash » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 pm

The Sting Hurricane wrote:
RainbroDash wrote:
You won't.

Now now Rainbro, I did earlier and you know it. =P

Not during the commentary. :P
RainbroDash
Donator
The Coolest Guy In CSn

by tehs4ndman » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 am

sorry to cut the commentary short u guys... i actually had to go to the emergency room, long story...
basically my bloodsugar was 3 times the normal, and yes i officially have type 2 diabetes (hugely genetic)

tehs4ndman

by Guy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:17 am

tehs4ndman wrote:sorry to cut the commentary short u guys... i actually had to go to the emergency room, long story...
basically my bloodsugar was 3 times the normal, and yes i officially have type 2 diabetes (hugely genetic)

Well as long as your sexy ass is okie, I will forgive you.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by The Sting Hurricane » Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Guy wrote:
tehs4ndman wrote:sorry to cut the commentary short u guys... i actually had to go to the emergency room, long story...

Well as long as your sexy ass is okie, I will forgive you.

His sexy Hard ass?
:D
]Image
The Sting Hurricane
Donator
~*That One Girl*~

by tehs4ndman » Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 am

nice commentary night guys, grats to the contest winners, hope u guys had fun!

tehs4ndman

by duck » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:54 pm

i was thinking about doing my unusual giveaway during the commentary. (also i have to move it to saturday the 20th due to work)
duck

by RainbroDash » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:29 pm

No commentary until Sandman gets better. :<
Get well soon Sandman.
RainbroDash
Donator
The Coolest Guy In CSn

by Hard Ass Tony » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:31 pm

And we're back with Hard Ass Commentary here on Slaybox 1...

List is updated with all the new generous donations from the Critsandvich community. Great fun y'all.
Hard Ass Tony

by RainbroDash » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:59 pm

There's a Strange Stickybomb Launcher under my name that I didn't give. I'm sorry, I just can't take credit for something I didn't donate. Could you remove it? :D
RainbroDash
Donator
The Coolest Guy In CSn

by tehs4ndman » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 pm

RainbroDash wrote:There's a Strange Stickybomb Launcher under my name that I didn't give. I'm sorry, I just can't take credit for something I didn't donate. Could you remove it? :D

ahh, idk where the hell we got it from LMAO

tehs4ndman

by tehs4ndman » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 am

great night of commentary, lots of FUN! lots of donations! lots of action! Donations are being updated on the list now. Also we are now taking ideas on this thread about new contests we can possibly do to give away these items. Also we were given a Bill's Hat by a duck, and we are gonna discuss a special way to donate it! Possibly a forum contest 1-1000? who KNOWS! stay tuned for more details!

tehs4ndman

by Jusu » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:30 pm

my guess is 27@!$!@$!$!!
Jusu

by tehs4ndman » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 am

list is now up to date xD

tehs4ndman

by tehs4ndman » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:57 am

great LONG night of commentary, hope u guys enjoyed it, list coming up to date by tony now!

tehs4ndman

by duck » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 pm

i gave away the panama i won to :(
duck

by tehs4ndman » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:05 pm

duck wrote:i gave away the panama i won to :(

lol we don't count that, mangachu gave back the brainslug for us to donate and that still counts as ur donation

tehs4ndman

Return to Team Fortress 2