[Event][SB1] Gunslinger Shootout

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

[Event][SB1] Gunslinger Shootout

by Techercizer » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:01 pm

So sometimes us CSn members get bored and hop into a box to pop it and just sort of dick around waiting for people to join. I've decided it would be fun to make an offensive engie fragvid in SB1, and what better way to do it than to get a bunch of regulars to have an old fashioned gunslinger shootout?

My idea is this: sometime in the future when a lot of us are online, we all hop into SB1 and go Gunslinger Engineer until we hit the cap (with a Medic or Pyro of two, players permitting). We have a lot of fun wrangling/shotgunning the crap of eachother, and if the server happens to fill while we're doing it, we keep the firefight going and shoot the hell out of anyone who joins.

Either most of us will be stacked on one team at some point (for maximum carnage), or we'll be evenly distributed enough that we can duke it out Engie v Engie across the map. Either way, I'm sure Fingerman's team will win.

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? It wouldn't be normal supr srs gameplay; we'd just be seeing how much chaos in the enemy team we can cause with minisentries.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

Re: [Event][SB1] Gunslinger Shootout

by mrProtagonist » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Techercizer wrote:So sometimes us CSn members get bored and hop into a box to pop it and just sort of dick around waiting for people to join. I've decided it would be fun to make an offensive engie fragvid in SB1, and what better way to do it than to get a bunch of regulars to have an old fashioned gunslinger shootout?

My idea is this: sometime in the future when a lot of us are online, we all hop into SB1 and go Gunslinger Engineer until we hit the cap (with a Medic or Pyro of two, players permitting). We have a lot of fun wrangling/shotgunning the crap of eachother, and if the server happens to fill while we're doing it, we keep the firefight going and shoot the hell out of anyone who joins.

Either most of us will be stacked on one team at some point (for maximum carnage), or we'll be evenly distributed enough that we can duke it out Engie v Engie across the map. Either way, I'm sure Fingerman's team will win.

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in? It wouldn't be normal supr srs gameplay; we'd just be seeing how much chaos in the enemy team we can cause with minisentries.

I'm in if you give me a Wrangler xD
Forum's own pervert
Bumped like 300 fuckin posts
mrProtagonist

Re: [Event][SB1] Gunslinger Shootout

by Echoplex » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:25 pm

All stock errythang
Echoplex

Return to Team Fortress 2