CSn video idea: Update Night

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

CSn video idea: Update Night

by Techercizer » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:47 pm

It's Thursday Night. The camera observes CSn members preparing for a battle. Some taunt, some dust themselves off, some check their aim, and Fingerman has a teleporter to the enemy spawn before the gates have even opened (Or whatever he does in setup time). The different players all perk up, walk slowly towards the doorway and emerge...

...into the new pl_barnblitz map on a CSn server! They all walk out of the same door, and somehow manage to have every new hat and misc unlock already equipped. The timer counts down: 3...2...1...

Cut to footage of highlights from the positively crammed CSn TF2 servers. All to some hideously overused "night on the town" music.

This sound like something you guys would want to make? I can hack all your hats and misc items in using the replay editor, so you don't need to worry about actually getting them. This'd probably have to be filmed and edited by this weekend at the latest for maximum effect, but that'd mainly be my work. All I need from you guys is stars and people to tell me how bad this idea is.

We'll probably want footage of at least one well-known heavy (Taco?), spy (?), and Sniper(?) doing extreme damage with the new weapons. Then again, maybe showing a few members owning the entire server wouldn't be the best addition to the video...
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

Re: CSn video idea: Update Night

by fingerman » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I think we need to use the Scottish resistance and have 24 demos making a rainbow red/blue/red/blue line as far as we can then detonate one at a time like a fuse.
fingerman
Red Admin
Author of: The Pushers Guide to Little Carts

by Techercizer » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 pm

fingerman wrote:I think we need to use the Scottish resistance and have 24 demos making a rainbow red/blue/red/blue line as far as we can then detonate one at a time like a fuse.

>.>
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
Techercizer

by Rustic Apple » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 am

Epic idea, we just need to feature Sandman with the new Scout/Sniper stuff, that he'll probably have the second the update goes live because he has nothing better to spend his money on than shit for TF2.
Rustic Apple
Donator

by Techercizer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:45 am

Rustic Apple wrote:Epic idea, we just need to feature Sandman with the new Scout/Sniper stuff, that he'll probably have the second the update goes live because he has nothing better to spend his money on than shit for TF2.

We don't actually need people to have the new hats or miscs. Like I said, I can hack those in with the replay editor, and the weapons should all have easy to follow crafting recipes.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
Techercizer

Return to Team Fortress 2