Unicorn is mad

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Unicorn is mad

by duck » Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm

every time i go on a baseball trip there seems to be a promotional item thing for some stupid game that no one really wanted to buy if there wasnt a promo item. i was in a little place called petersberg, alaska on a baseball trip and the mountian blade set came out, then i was in a little place called ketchikan, alaska on another baseball trip and the new scout set came out. valve should really stop adding items (though i do love to trade i have all the items i need because trees are badass), its making the game all about trading and not about slaying (i have been spending a lot more time in the slay and fun boxes than the trade server) so ya that is my rant for the day
duck

Re: Unicorn is mad

by Toaster » Mon May 16, 2011 5:23 pm

M&B and the witcher are great games...

Besides steam needs a way to sell more games since D2D gives 20% off all pre-purchases.
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by Nikki Wolf » Mon May 16, 2011 8:38 pm

So many promos. FUCK YOU, ROBIN WALKER!

Well, I will admit that not all promos are bad. It's just that they do so many that it's not doing the Mannconomy any justice. (coming from someone who just wants to play the game)
Nikki Wolf

by Argent » Mon May 16, 2011 8:48 pm

I just don't care.

>[I] TAKE THAT, CLOCKS
Argent
Donator
The Fourth Suited Ace

by Rustic Apple » Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 am

I laugh when people say that all the new promos/hats/cosmetics turn the game into "Trade Fortress 2". It's not the items that are doing it, the idiot people that sit around in trade servers 24/7 are.
Rustic Apple
Donator

by Echoplex » Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm mad because there has been construction next door to my apartment literally every single day except Sundays every day for a year. They just finished, but now they're resurfacing my street (since there's a nice new apt building next to me now) so I'm going to have jackhammers going outside my window for 2 months while my building vibrates

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by duck » Tue May 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Rustic Apple wrote:I laugh when people say that all the new promos/hats/cosmetics turn the game into "Trade Fortress 2". It's not the items that are doing it, the idiot people that sit around in trade servers 24/7 are.

yes i know, i used to be one of those people, now i only go to trading servers to admin, looking for things that other people might need (when i got fh his green energy hat or ninja her max head, or mike his 2.5 buds kinda)
duck

Return to Team Fortress 2