Plasma's Script Pack

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Plasma's Script Pack

by Plasma Waffle » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

Any of you that were with us in The Fallen surely remember my script pack. Unfortunately, the famous demoman script where you held m1 + m2 to shoot and blow up stickies as fast as you can is no longer possible due to some changes Valve has made with the game, but here are my current scripts.
If you think there's anything that should be added, let me know!

Instructions: Just unzip and put them in the following folder: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yourusername\team fortress 2\tf\cfg

Plasma's Script Pack V1.2

Features:

*Note: Any class that uses the 'F' key for anything changes the 'Inspect' key to 'O'.

All Classes:
-Changes default screenshots to high resolution JPG images
-Shortens the interpretation time it takes for your computer to react to when you press a button (AKA Lerp!!!)

Auto-reload for the following classes: (I find some of the others far too annoying to have it on such as spy, medic, or anyone with a pistol... harder to see where you shoot)
-Demoman
-Heavy
-Pyro
-Soldier
*You can change the auto-reload config for any class by changing +reload to -reload or vice versa.

Demoman:
-1 Key Sticky Jump: Press F when running over a sticky bomb to sticky jump.

Heavy:
-Unlimited Sandviches: Press F to eat your sandvich over and over, bypassing the default wait time. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

Pyro:
-Panic Button: Press & Hold F to spin around in circles igniting opponents rapidly.

Soldier:
-1 Key Rocket Jump: Look at the ground and press F for an automatic rocket jump.

Revisions:
V1.1: Added the Spy Quick Sap to Knife
V1.2: Fixed Quick Sap to Knife making it impossible for other classes to switch weapons using the numerical keys
V1.3: Removed Spy's Quick Sap. It was glitchy and fairly useless, quick-switch is equally as fast. Also, fixed some classes not having the inspect key set to O when having something bound to F.
Attachments
Plasma's Scripts V1.3.zip
(2.35 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Last edited by Plasma Waffle on Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Plasma Waffle

Re: Plasma's Script Pack

by T-Pain » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:52 am

Oh man I am so excited to start using these again, I loved these
T-Pain

by Plasma Waffle » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Sweet, glad you enjoy :D
Plasma Waffle

by Plasma Waffle » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:08 pm

Updated! You guys should seriously check it out, the pyro panic button is the greatest thing ever
Plasma Waffle

by Smeemo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Cheatcodes!
Smeemo

by Gho$T » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Plasma Waffle wrote:Heavy:
-Unlimited Sandviches: Press F to eat your sandvich over and over, bypassing the default wait time. OM NOM NOM NOM NOM!

If by that you mean the taunt sandvich, it doesnt work anymore they fixed it. If its something else then oh snap more glitches
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by Echoplex » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:16 pm

nubs :twisted:

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Plasma Waffle » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Gho$T wrote:
Plasma Waffle wrote:Heavy:

If by that you mean the taunt sandvich, it doesnt work anymore they fixed it. If its something else then oh snap more glitches

It works.
Plasma Waffle

by Maringue » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 pm

I tried eating my sandvich once while in mid air, did not work and I had to wait for it to recharge again.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Team Fortress 2