I saw this on the SPUF... Thoughts?

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

I saw this on the SPUF... Thoughts?

by VoltySquirrel » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 am

Chrome users:http://tf2ideas.hostzi.com/
All others:http://i.imgur.com/F2d9M.jpg

Personally, I up for 4 and a half of those 5 ideas.
The trading hub would be awesome. It sure as hell would have made getting rid of that damn skull a lot easier.
The ammo counter should have been in the game day 1. I mean, who here DOESN'T hate getting ubered when your out of rockets?
The queue is awesome. I hate getting screwed by the auto-retry thing. Of course, I get into all my favorite servers anyway because I donate. *smugface*
The advanced training is a great idea, minus the "mandatory tutorial" part. Hell, I would love a place to practice sticky/rocket jumping and reflecting.
The last idea, while iffy is great. I like the part about showing the amount of drops you've had that day and the timer on when the drop count resets. However, I don't like the "Next drop" timer. Gives off a skinner box/Facebook game-y feeling that's bugs me.

What about you? What do you guys think?
VoltySquirrel

Re: I saw this on the SPUF... Thoughts?

by Harri » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:15 am

I would love to see the person I'm healing's ammo amount. That would be the best. I don't know how many times I've ubered a demo/heavy/soldier/pyro that ran out into fire ready to destroy shit, and then I find out they have no ammo. Demomans that pull out the sword/battle ax/pan can all go to a special sort of hell.
Harri
Blue Admin

by Guy » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:27 am

Harri wrote: Demomans that pull out the sword/battle ax/pan can all go to a special sort of hell.

This x1million and one.
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by LegendarySurgeon » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Guy wrote:
Harri wrote: Demomans that pull out the sword/battle ax/pan can all go to a special sort of hell.

This x1million and one.

8-)

And then you chargin' targe into the sunset, away from your medic.
The mills of the gods grind slowly, but they grind exceedingly fine.

LegendarySurgeon
Donator
☺ Dabbling Conversationalist

by doppelganger » Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Most of it sounds like crying... so let me add mine. How about Valve never had the idea to make TF2 "idiot friendly" and left me with a server list... how about Valve let me choose what items I wanted to craft instead of sucking asshole. The End.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

by Rustic Apple » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I would love everything but the ammo counter. You see, there's this little thing called teamwork. It requires communication. Adding this would lessen the already low amount of teamwork being used. Learn to count how many rockets your Demo/Soldier has fired like a good Medic should.
Rustic Apple
Donator

by VoltySquirrel » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Rustic Apple wrote:I would love everything but the ammo counter. You see, there's this little thing called teamwork. It requires communication. Adding this would lessen the already low amount of teamwork being used. Learn to count how many rockets your Demo/Soldier has fired like a good Medic should.

That's all fine and good, but in a pub match, you can't trust a medic to be good.
VoltySquirrel

Return to Team Fortress 2