Congrats TF2

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Congrats TF2

by doppelganger » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:44 pm

For now being the greatest F2P (Free To Play) game ever.
doppelganger
Blue Admin
It's like looking into a mirror.

Re: Congrats TF2

by Vivi Hill » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:54 pm

I don't understand all the people complaining. It's so immature. You got to play the game since 2007. It's never been expensive. It's been your most favorite game. No, you don't deserve your money back. You spent the money on the game for years. Now quit complaining and enjoy your new free stuff.

Only Valve fans would complain about this kind of crap. And seriously, it had to happen eventually, either that or the game dies out. Seriously...
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by xbawkzes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Must have been a huge decision for Valve to make. Good job to them.

Now can they please make the website load properly now, I can't see their damn blog.

Le Edit:

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss Valve.
Last edited by xbawkzes on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninja wrote:Well its not like our admins are any good.

Unusuals: 13/50
xbawkzes
Donator
How to: Professionally Piss Off Head Admins.

by Vivi Hill » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:58 pm

Here's a mirror I made for ya: http://critsandvich.com/medic.htm
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by xbawkzes » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Benny Hill wrote:Here's a mirror I made for ya: http://critsandvich.com/medic.htm

Thanks a ton.

TF2 UPDATE DOWNLOADING FUCK YES
Ninja wrote:Well its not like our admins are any good.

Unusuals: 13/50
xbawkzes
Donator
How to: Professionally Piss Off Head Admins.

by tehs4ndman » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:28 pm

so u cant idle and trade items on free accounts cuz u can only recieve items? and for premium do we all already own this? or is it a monthly payment, just got home, tf2 site is broke, im clueless

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by SovietPanda » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:29 pm

tehs4ndman wrote:so u cant idle and trade items on free accounts cuz u can only recieve items? and for premium do we all already own this? or is it a monthly payment, just got home, tf2 site is broke, im clueless

Premium is only if you bought the game before MTM or if you buy an item from the Mann Co. Store.
SovietPanda
Gold Admin

by BoB Dolen » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 pm

SovietPanda wrote:
tehs4ndman wrote:so u cant idle and trade items on free accounts cuz u can only recieve items? and for premium do we all already own this? or is it a monthly payment, just got home, tf2 site is broke, im clueless

Premium is only if you bought the game before MTM or if you buy an item from the Mann Co. Store.

So idle accounts for $1
ImageImage
ImageImage
BoB Dolen
Donator
*** 2 Word Rage Inducer ***

by SovietPanda » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 pm

BoB Dolen wrote:
SovietPanda wrote:

So idle accounts for $1

nope, can get premium for 49 cents.
SovietPanda
Gold Admin

by Guy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:27 pm

I would be careful, cause if people abuse it... I could see another Halo incident.

I have one btw! <3
What do you mean syringes don't go there? I am the doctor here... they go where I say they go.
Guy
Donator
Herr Doktor

by Spyder » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Benny Hill wrote:
Only Valve fans would complain about this kind of crap.

Image Image
Spyder

by VoltySquirrel » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Guy wrote:I would be careful, cause if people abuse it... I could see another Halo incident.

I have one btw! <3

What Halo incident are you referring to?
VoltySquirrel

by Jake » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:14 am

VoltySquirrel wrote:
Guy wrote:I would be careful, cause if people abuse it... I could see another Halo incident.

I have one btw! <3

People used a script to idle in a non-server to farm for hats. Those people didn't receive a halo, all others did.
"every fucking post on the god damn site" -Ghandi
Jake

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:16 am

Jake wrote:
VoltySquirrel wrote:

I have one btw! <3

People used a script to idle in a non-server to farm for hats. Those people didn't receive a halo, all others did.

oh, you meant the Cheater's Lament dealie. I thought you were talking about the game Halo.
VoltySquirrel

by Vivi Hill » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:34 am

I sent an email to Robin about it and he responded :)

http://i.imgur.com/VyfvU.png
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by VoltySquirrel » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:06 am

Benny Hill wrote:I sent an email to Robin about it and he responded :)

http://i.imgur.com/VyfvU.png

Cool.
VoltySquirrel

by Konfy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:54 am

imho its way too much content they dont care about balance or the basic style of the game they just want to make cash and the performence also gets worse with every update... :/

I'll test how it is to play with all these new shitty weapons ...maybe I can still enjoy playing public ...the leagues will probably ban every new weapon (at least in europe) *yay*

oh and btw they broke all HUD's and p-rec :<
Konfy

by Rustic Apple » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 am

The shit storm on SPUF is epic. Also, HUDs broken? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(
Rustic Apple
Donator

by Termz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:33 am

I do have a little against the FTP thingie, FTP games usually, and most likely will be filled with... russians.. yes.. you guys might not have experienced playing w/ them, but here is what they do, spam the mic chat in russian.. even if nobody understands it, spam the text-chat, and.. well.. they are horrible at teamwork, and it will be filled with them, knowing they just do fill every FTP game and make it unbearable. If any of you is russian, no offense to you in precise, it's just like it.

But then again, now i can play TF2 with more friends that are having problems with buying it, all those credit cards and stuff isn't the easiest to do while in your teen years, paypal here dosent like maestro cards.
Mike808 wrote:I get "Error reading file" every time i try and start the game.

tehs4ndman wrote:check ur printer cables
Termz

by Konfy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 am

Termz wrote:I do have a little against the FTP thingie, FTP games usually, and most likely will be filled with... russians.. yes.. you guys might not have experienced playing w/ them, but here is what they do, spam the mic chat in russian.. even if nobody understands it, spam the text-chat, and.. well.. they are horrible at teamwork, and it will be filled with them, knowing they just do fill every FTP game and make it unbearable. If any of you is russian, no offense to you in precise, it's just like it.

But then again, now i can play TF2 with more friends that are having problems with buying it, all those credit cards and stuff isn't the easiest to do while in your teen years, paypal here dosent like maestro cards.

yea fuck the russians almost every russian player is unhittable and its not caused by their ping they use rate hacks/binds... and some of them are real hackers (at least more than from any other country in the etf2l), its already usual to write "NO RUS" if you look for 6v6 opponents and the biggest problem is that they'll just come back with another acc if they get banned and now they dont even have to pay for the new acc.... there are only about 20 russians who I trust.

btw: we (or at least me and my team) see ukrainian players as russians :P
Konfy

by Toaster » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:14 am

Konfy wrote:

I'm pretty sure Ukraine is part of Russia

I had no idea there was so much hate for Russian gamers, I guess I only trust ONE Russian gamer then, White-ra fighting!
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by Konfy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:38 am

Toaster wrote:I'm pretty sure Ukraine is part of Russia

there's no soviet union anymore.
Konfy

by Sirnak » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 am

Toaster wrote:
Konfy wrote:

I'm pretty sure Ukraine is part of Russia

I had no idea there was so much hate for Russian gamers, I guess I only trust ONE Russian gamer then, White-ra fighting!

I played on the Slaybox a bit earlier and there were 5-6 Russian players. It was kinda annoying to hear all that Russian chit-chat on the mic... Plus their Konfy-like ping.

I had no idea before today that Russian gamers were hated, but I frankly had a bad first experience with them on the Slaybox. Is it possible to pass a rule so everybody has to speak MOSTLY in English on our servers? It seems like common sense everybody should understand each other for the team to have fun together and to support each other. But then again, if I propose that, it might only be to counter Russian gamers on the Slayboxes... lol

- Anyway -

Congrats TF2. I love you. ^^
ImageSirnak the Wild CarImage
Sirnak
Donator

by Konfy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:49 am

their pings are mostly worse than mine I mean most of them have even on euro servers a 100- 150 ping.

btw you have to write in CAPSLOCK if you want that russians unterstand you ))
Konfy

by HibiscusKazeneko » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:53 am

Sirnak wrote:I played on the Slaybox a bit earlier and there were 5-6 Russian players. It was kinda annoying to hear all that Russian chit-chat on the mic... Plus their Konfy-like ping.

I had no idea before today that Russian gamers were hated, but I frankly had a bad first experience with them on the Slaybox. Is it possible to pass a rule so everybody has to speak MOSTLY in English on our servers? It seems like common sense everybody should understand each other for the team to have fun together and to support each other. But then again, if I propose that, it might only be to counter Russian gamers on the Slayboxes... lol

- Anyway -

Congrats TF2. I love you. ^^

How about we implement a nationality filter? I've been kicked from servers in the past because they had a filter that only let Australian and New Zealand players in. I'm sure we could engineer it so we can block players from specific nations.

Also if you guys think Russian gamers are bad, wait until you see the Chinese. (If TF2 is banned in China, scratch that. I know they're notorious cheaters and gold farmers in World of Warcraft.)
HibiscusKazeneko

by Termz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 am

It's not just people from specific countries, it's a funeral for VAC. I know quite a few people that would like to ''try out'' hacks, but don't do it because of they'll lose their TF2, now they can just create another acc every time they get banned.

TF2 died for me, sorry guys, it's not the same.

EDIT //
Quote from steam forums

''1. Create new account
2. Aimbot and troll servers for weeks
3. Get banned
4. Go to 1

Who thought this was a good idea? Seriously.''

Termz

by Techercizer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 pm

Termz wrote:It's not just people from specific countries, it's a funeral for VAC. I know quite a few people that would like to ''try out'' hacks, but don't do it because of they'll lose their TF2, now they can just create another acc every time they get banned.

TF2 died for me, sorry guys, it's not the same.

EDIT //
Quote from steam forums

''1. Create new account
2. Aimbot and troll servers for weeks
3. Get banned
4. Go to 1

Who thought this was a good idea? Seriously.''

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=160049

For when you just absolutely need a break from free players for a little while.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Axtinguisher; Phlogistinator
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
I don't expect you to, but I appreciate those of you that do.
Techercizer

by Termz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:15 pm

Oh my god yes, that is the single best mod ever made by humanity, please, Benny, please.

Termz

by Sirnak » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Termz wrote:Oh my god yes, that is the single best mod ever made by humanity, please, Benny, please.

I think it's worth the try. But this mod should only be used on one Slaybox at my opinion. After all, not ALL free players are going to be retarded morons. -.-

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:How about we implement a nationality filter? I've been kicked from servers in the past because they had a filter that only let Australian and New Zealand players in. I'm sure we could engineer it so we can block players from specific nations.

Also if you guys think Russian gamers are bad, wait until you see the Chinese. (If TF2 is banned in China, scratch that. I know they're notorious cheaters and gold farmers in World of Warcraft.)

Hum... I think it's a bad idea. Critsandvich is a community for everyone and also for foreign players. Foreign players should just learn to be civilized and talk in English so everyone can understand them.

After all, I'm a French speaker. Yet, I speak English with you all so we can all understand each other and have fun. Why wouldn't other foreign players do the same? :/
Sirnak
Donator

by Patrid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Sirnak wrote:
Termz wrote:Oh my god yes, that is the single best mod ever made by humanity, please, Benny, please.

I think it's worth the try. But this mod should only be used on one Slaybox at my opinion. After all, not ALL free players are going to be retarded morons. -.-

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:How about we implement a nationality filter? I've been kicked from servers in the past because they had a filter that only let Australian and New Zealand players in. I'm sure we could engineer it so we can block players from specific nations.

Hum... I think it's a bad idea. Critsandvich is a community for everyone and also for foreign players. Foreign players should just learn to be civilized and talk in English so everyone can understand them.

After all, I'm a French speaker. Yet, I speak English with you all so we can all understand each other and have fun. Why wouldn't other foreign players do the same? :/

Volty is in japan... he's also a bluemin. Must I say..... uh hem* write more?
Failhorse:Exploits are okay as long are you're an admin
ImageImage
Patrid

by Patrid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:05 pm

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:Also if you guys think Russian gamers are bad, wait until you see the Chinese. (If TF2 is banned in China, scratch that. I know they're notorious cheaters and gold farmers in World of Warcraft.)

Also, I seem to remember you complaining about players demeaning your gender in-game...
Shouldn't the same discretion be used to prevent offending certain nationalities just as much as those of the opposite sex?
Just because some natives from China do work by becoming "gold farmers" doesn't mean that all people of Chinese blood do the same.
Although I was born in Colorado and am as white (personality) as any of my neighbors/friends/associates... I do not condone such stereotypes
(And if you didn't know already... I'm Chinese)
ImageImage
Patrid

by Toaster » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Techercizer wrote:Who thought this was a good idea? Seriously.''

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=160049

For when you just absolutely need a break from free players for a little while.[/quote]

This would be nice, had a pretty unenjoyable time in SBIII this afternoon (untill people started pocketing me with that new medic gun as Scout, that was pretty cool but everything els was pretty bad)
Toaster

by Echoplex » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:24 pm

A lot of Chinese gold famers are prisoners forced to work for like 18 hours a day

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Techercizer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Running a no-newbies plugin on a CSn is a decision that has a lot of consequences. Not only does it exclude (and arguably discriminate against) a class of players who have done nothing wrong and who are in fact probably the least bitter, cynical playerbase in the game, but it also sends a message that CSn is only for "certain people". Newbies are great for popping servers and keeping them healthy, and if 500 new players join our servers in one day, it only takes 1% to favorite us, stick around, maybe go premium, and eventually become a community member or even donator.

On the flip side, a large influx of unskilled players makes it tough for non-donators to access the server. Even if some of these newbies do favorite us, they'll just drop us if they can never make it into a game. Experienced players are likely to find themselves either getting roflstomped due to an unexperienced team (which isn't any fun for anyone) or pubstomping an opposing team of the same composition (which gets boring fast, and isn't fun for the victims). Further complications of people using hacks could arise as well, but I've yet to see Valve's new anti-cheat system, so I can't judge how likely an issue that is.

We're sort of stuck between cutting ourselves off from a new and powerful stream of players and community members, or getting drowned in the torrent of new players. Hopefully there's a middle ground to be found. In a perfect world, we could designate a percentage of server slots as accessible to new players and give the rest to premiums if they join in. We might wind up making some servers newbie-zones and some servers locked up, but we'd have to be careful of the kind of community divide such an action could cause.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
Techercizer

by Konfy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Techercizer wrote: Further complications of people using hacks could arise as well, but I've yet to see Valve's new anti-cheat system, so I can't judge how likely an issue that is.

They'll add ESL Wire Anti-Cheat to steam. *lol*
Konfy

by Sirnak » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Techercizer wrote:Running a no-newbies plugin on a CSn is a decision that has a lot of consequences. Not only does it exclude (and arguably discriminate against) a class of players who have done nothing wrong and who are in fact probably the least bitter, cynical playerbase in the game, but it also sends a message that CSn is only for "certain people". Newbies are great for popping servers and keeping them healthy, and if 500 new players join our servers in one day, it only takes 1% to favorite us, stick around, maybe go premium, and eventually become a community member or even donator.

On the flip side, a large influx of unskilled players makes it tough for non-donators to access the server. Even if some of these newbies do favorite us, they'll just drop us if they can never make it into a game. Experienced players are likely to find themselves either getting roflstomped due to an unexperienced team (which isn't any fun for anyone) or pubstomping an opposing team of the same composition (which gets boring fast, and isn't fun for the victims). Further complications of people using hacks could arise as well, but I've yet to see Valve's new anti-cheat system, so I can't judge how likely an issue that is.

We're sort of stuck between cutting ourselves off from a new and powerful stream of players and community members, or getting drowned in the torrent of new players. Hopefully there's a middle ground to be found. In a perfect world, we could designate a percentage of server slots as accessible to new players and give the rest to premiums if they join in. We might wind up making some servers newbie-zones and some servers locked up, but we'd have to be careful of the kind of community divide such an action could cause.

That's why I'd suggest we use only one Slaybox to try this mod for our community members that would prefer that solution. We'd still have two slayboxes for every player. It seems like an interesting compromise to me.
Sirnak
Donator

by Konfy » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Sirnak wrote:That's why I'd suggest we use only one Slaybox to try this mod for our community members that would prefer that solution. We'd still have two slayboxes for every player. It seems like an interesting compromise to me.

...and you can get on the "whitelist" (or what ever) if you are active in the forums? This way every newbie could get into the community and play on every server, they just have to become a "real" community member and every newbie who doesn't care has to stay on the noob server or other servers. :P
I have no idea if you guys understand what I try to say and I have no idea if this could work anyway. ^^
Konfy

by HibiscusKazeneko » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Konfy wrote:
Sirnak wrote:That's why I'd suggest we use only one Slaybox to try this mod for our community members that would prefer that solution. We'd still have two slayboxes for every player. It seems like an interesting compromise to me.

...and you can get on the "whitelist" (or what ever) if you are active in the forums? This way every newbie could get into the community and play on every server, they just have to become a "real" community member and every newbie who doesn't care has to stay on the noob server or other servers. :P
I have no idea if you guys understand what I try to say and I have no idea if this could work anyway. ^^

To prevent that, we could start charging money for forum accounts (like Something Awful does).
It would solve our funding problems on top of that.
(Yes, I'm playing Devil's Advocate here; as Patrid said I know full well what it's like to be a member of an unwelcome minority. I'm just throwing lures in the water and seeing if anyone bites.)
HibiscusKazeneko

by Techercizer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:40 pm

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:To prevent that, we could start charging money for forum accounts (like Something Awful does).
It would solve our funding problems on top of that.
(Yes, I'm playing Devil's Advocate here; as Patrid said I know full well what it's like to be a member of an unwelcome minority. I'm just throwing lures in the water and seeing if anyone bites.)

It should never cost money to share your opinion here; the whole point of a forum is a safe (through anonymity, anyway) and open exchange of ideas from many different people in many different areas.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
Techercizer

by Patrid » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:23 pm

HibiscusKazeneko wrote:charging money for forum accounts

Someone's smoking crack.
Also note, even though I'm a "minority" I take insults and jabs in stride. I just find it funny that you're complaining about people ripping on ya when you yourself cannot help but toss judgement based on stereotypes.
ImageImage
Patrid

by Spyder » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Lol, I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing scrub Snipers and Medics trying to kill Heavies with SMGs and Syringe Guns has turned into unintentional hilarity for me.

Not to mention that the train now tops the boards when it comes to kills.
Image Image
Spyder

by Toaster » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Spyder wrote:Not to mention that the train now tops the boards when it comes to kills.

Should have seen the carts kills on frontier earlier today
Toaster

by Vivi Hill » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:48 pm

I don't think banning FTP players is a good idea as there could be plenty of people who joined late who enjoy the game as much as us old timers do. We could possibly have an "elite" server that you need to get involved in the community to play on. This could filter out all the complete newbs and ensure that those playing have a respect for our community. I'm not saying we'd do this for ALL our servers, but we could have a few that are for 'elite' people only.

For now it would most likely be a free thing, but in the future I picture a possibility of paying a very small monthly fee (much less than donator) to be able to join this 'elite' server. We can use the money to pay for the servers, and the server is free from new freeloaders and only contains the most dedicated players.

Of course all this would have to be done in a delicate manner to avoid empty servers. It's all theoretical still.
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Mike808 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Yes, serious box. No crit no spread etc
When I got kicked from casual...
Broseph Stalin : why the fuck would you kick him
Rehvii : why did u kick him?
Rehvii : dumbasses
Rehvii : now we are going to get fucked
Broseph Stalin : he was literally the best engie I've seen in a valve server ever
Mike808
Blue Admin
I blame Snowsickle

by Sirnak » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:30 pm

Benny Hill wrote:I don't think banning FTP players is a good idea as there could be plenty of people who joined late who enjoy the game as much as us old timers do. We could possibly have an "elite" server that you need to get involved in the community to play on. This could filter out all the complete newbs and ensure that those playing have a respect for our community. I'm not saying we'd do this for ALL our servers, but we could have a few that are for 'elite' people only.

For now it would most likely be a free thing, but in the future I picture a possibility of paying a very small monthly fee (much less than donator) to be able to join this 'elite' server. We can use the money to pay for the servers, and the server is free from new freeloaders and only contains the most dedicated players.

Of course all this would have to be done in a delicate manner to avoid empty servers. It's all theoretical still.

I support your whole idea though I think Konfy has a proposition that can be even more interesting:

Konfy wrote:

We could have a Slaybox that could be used only by active Critsandvich forum users. Or maybe we could extend that to Critsandvich supporters in general (those with the CSn tag)?
Sirnak
Donator

by Techercizer » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:21 pm

I like Benny's idea of an elite server with a small subscription. It'd take some tweaking to get it working and up to a large enough population, but if we could do it, I think everyone could benefit.

I have a feeling we'll be working out this whole "Free to Play" thing as we go along.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
Techercizer

by Vivi Hill » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:08 am

Sirnak wrote:We could have a Slaybox that could be used only by active Critsandvich forum users. Or maybe we could extend that to Critsandvich supporters in general (those with the CSn tag)?

Yes, FH and I were discussing requiring people to join the "critsandvich elite" group (or some other group we make) to get in. Would be easier to code than tracking forum usage.
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Echoplex » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:21 am

It would be really easy to setup an auth plugin and then setup a separate database that people can register for with their steamID. The Lost Continents servers do that for somethingawful, I bet they would even share the code if we wanted it. As long as the register instructions and link are in a sticky, I think it could work well.

The plugin also lets anyone join the server while it's populating, but it will kick players who don't have whitelist slots once it's full and also for whitelist players to join

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Techercizer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:36 am

Big Bear wrote:
The plugin also lets anyone join the server while it's populating, but it will kick players who don't have whitelist slots once it's full and also for whitelist players to join

HELLO.
I refuse to use
    Soda Popper
    Liberty Launcher
    Stickybomb Launcher
    Tomislav
    Pomson 6000
    Quick Fix
    Bushwacka; Machina
    Enforcer; Spycicle

on CSn servers.
Techercizer

by Termz » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 am

Lots of great ideas here, together they can make a brilliant system.

Termz

Return to Team Fortress 2