Critsandvich riddles/trivia.

Discuss your favorite war-based hat simulator.

Critsandvich riddles/trivia.

by GoDM1N » Tue May 24, 2011 3:33 pm

So I've decided to make a thread about this seeing how it seems to be so successful in the Slabox servers. The new rules of the riddle give aways are the following

1) Riddles/Trivia are always about Critsandvich members or history. This ensures answers cant simply be googled, and that its directly targeted at getting to know the community to win prizes

2) After a few mins if the question is too hard, the prize will be raised, and it'll keep raising until the prize reaches a genuine item. Once the question reaches genuine prize level players will have 10 secs to guess the answer before the question is closed.

3) Questions will only be asked on slaybox servers, and will be asked at anytime while playing when I see fit (Eg when theres no douchebaggery)

4) You can't answer with your own name

5) You can only win 1 prize per map, and 3 prizes per week, however you still can answer the riddles/trivia questions

6) Donations are accepted of any kind, and will be used for the trivia/riddles, not my own gain. Donations can be sent to this account "Critsandvich Trivia"

7) I will also accept other members riddles/trivia questions that they want me to ask, and they can be sent to GoDM1N via Critsandvich forums or Steam PM

8) Assuming more than 1 person answers at the same time, I will think of a number between 1 and 100, and players must put that number into chat, the player who gets closest without going over wins. Assuming more than 1 player picks the 1st number, whoever put the number in chat 1st gets that number, and everyone else will have to pick a different number.

9) Assuming I think people are just throwing out names without actually thinking about the riddle, (Eg, player says 10 names in the span of 3 secs) I will not accept the answer.

More rules will be added or taken away as I see fit. GL on the riddles.
Last edited by GoDM1N on Wed May 25, 2011 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

Re: Critsandvich riddles/trivia.

by Cash » Tue May 24, 2011 3:52 pm

could you post the steam profile link to the account so we can friend it?
This is a signature. Thank you for your time.
Cash

Re: Critsandvich riddles/trivia.

by GoDM1N » Tue May 24, 2011 3:56 pm

GoDM1N
Donator
Win a prize if you can read my avatar

Return to Team Fortress 2