Anime

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

Anime

by SolidJackal » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:37 am

I am in love with One piece and just want to know if people here share the same feeling? :D
If not, Do you read anything else? because I am looking into get into a new series.
SolidJackal

Re: Anime

by Argent » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:38 am

I'm pretty sure I have every english Full Metal Alchemics book released, I have about four of One Piece, but I didn't like the style. FMA is the shit though, don't read anything else, and I don't watch any anime really.

>[I] TAKE THAT, CLOCKS
Argent
Donator
The Fourth Suited Ace

by tehs4ndman » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 am

I FUCKING LOVE U!!!!!!! one piece fucking owns, i have all 483 episodes downloaded on my harddrive along with all 10 movies, im caught up in the manga completely too..!i dont read a lot of mangas, but i do have a TON of anime dled about 1TB worth im sure there is something u might not have seen that u should be watching!

Argent wrote:I'm pretty sure I have every english Full Metal Alchemics book released, I have about four of One Piece, but I didn't like the style. FMA is the shit though, don't read anything else, and I don't watch any anime really.

i also love fullmetal alchemist, got all those episodes dled too.. the ending to brotherhood was too corny but overall a good series..

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by NuclearWatermelon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:41 am

Nope.
NuclearWatermelon

by Toaster » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:47 am

I hate one piece... nobody ever dies and the liar is such an annoying character/voice dub that I couldn't make it very far into the anime
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by VoltySquirrel » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 am

NuclearWatermelon wrote:Nope.

QFT.
VoltySquirrel

by Nikki Wolf » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:53 am

I love anime. I need to finish Trinity Blood and Vampire Knight sometime. I only finished two anime shows.
Nikki Wolf

by VoltySquirrel » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 am

Nuclear just reminded my for the fact that I am living in the one place any anime fans dreams of visiting, and I personally hate Anime. The only stuff I like is the Studio Ghibli films. I'm a sucker for high-quality animated films meant for kids. That why I'm a sucker for Pixar films.
VoltySquirrel

by SolidJackal » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 am

Toaster wrote:I hate one piece... nobody ever dies and the liar is such an annoying character/voice dub that I couldn't make it very far into the anime

lol Usopp (the lair) he is pretty funny. Word of advice never ever watch a dub version of an anime, things get cut and changed as well as stupid lines and so on. Watch the subbed version, you should give it a try again right now it is amazing!
SolidJackal

by SolidJackal » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 am

tehs4ndman wrote:I FUCKING LOVE U!!!!!!! one piece fucking owns, i have all 483 episodes downloaded on my harddrive along with all 10 movies, im caught up in the manga completely too..!i dont read a lot of mangas, but i do have a TON of anime dled about 1TB worth im sure there is something u might not have.

Wow 1 TB! dam
I have read Death Note, One Piece (these are my fav nothing can compare to it) Bleach, Nartuo (Kinda of losing interest in it), Trigun, Fairy Tail.
Give me something close to these or something that will be interesting to read :D
SolidJackal

by Ninja » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 am

VoltySquirrel wrote:Nuclear just reminded my for the fact that I am living in the one place any anime fans dreams of visiting, and I personally hate Anime. The only stuff I like is the Studio Ghibli films. I'm a sucker for high-quality animated films meant for kids. That why I'm a sucker for Pixar films.

THIS ^
Ninja
Donator
Sgt Sarcasm

by tehs4ndman » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:10 am

Toaster wrote:I hate one piece... nobody ever dies and the liar is such an annoying character/voice dub that I couldn't make it very far into the anime

lots of ppl die, 2 main characters just died off recently, and the DUBS SUCK watch jap subs for uncensored awesomeness and better voices

Vintage Meat Boy wrote:I love anime. I need to finish Trinity Blood and Vampire Knight sometime. I only finished two anime shows.

i finished vampire knight, way too girly for me

SolidJackal wrote:
tehs4ndman wrote:I FUCKING LOVE U!!!!!!! one piece fucking owns, i have all 483 episodes downloaded on my harddrive along with all 10 movies, im caught up in the manga completely too..!i dont read a lot of mangas, but i do have a TON of anime dled about 1TB worth im sure there is something u might not have.

Wow 1 TB! dam
I have read Death Note, One Piece (these are my fav nothing can compare to it) Bleach, Nartuo (Kinda of losing interest in it), Trigun, Fairy Tail.
Give me something close to these or something that will be interesting to read :D

yea i loved deathnote, i did love bleach but i recently lost interest at the current story, i also loved trigun and im liking fairy tail. HATE NARUTO!
other shit i like are: beserk, casshern sins, claymore, code geass, cowboy bebop, elfen lied, flcl, fma, gundam series, gants, green green (titties), hajime no ippo, hellsing, one outs, phantom, ravemaster, rurouni kenshin, samurai champloo, soul eater, vision of escaflowne and yu yu hakusho, PLEANTY more also yea i am white not asian, yea im a nerd

youtube channel with tf2 vids xD subscribe!! http://www.youtube.com/user/tehs4ndman

trade me!!! http://www.tf2items.com/id/tehs4ndman
tehs4ndman

by Smeemo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:46 am

Still the king:

Smeemo

by Amplify » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Read so much thing I don't know where to start.

Currently reading:

20th Century boys (A+)
Vinland Saga (B+)
Fairy Tail (A)
Naruto (A)
One Piece (A)
Bleach (B-)
Soul Eater (A)
Gantz Osaka (B)
Gantz (B)
Claymore (B-)
Zetman (B+)
Dorohedoro (C)
D Gray Man (C)
Amplify
Tournament Staff

by Vivi Hill » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm

All I can show for myself is having watched Yu Yu Hakusho with my buddy Farnsworth. Pretty awesome (I love the opening montage song, lawl).
"Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect." --Benny Hill
Vivi Hill
Red Admin
Master of Ceremonies

by Enigma » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:34 pm

I tried to get into anime, but failed. pokemon is cool though
Enigma

by Gho$T » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Naruto (Anima and Manga) Every Thursday morning new episode lol i watch it before i head off to work :)

iv watch a few others on Syfi channel late at night but Naruto is the only one i follow
ImageImage Image
Gho$T
Donator

by SolidJackal » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:00 pm

I read FMA but did not find it interesting, I might look into a few of manga listed above
and does anyone want to go into deep and crazy discussions of one piece? :D
SolidJackal

by Amplify » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Also forgot.

Crows (A+)
Worst (A+)
Homunculus (B+)
Shamo (A)
Hellsing (B)
High School of the Dead (C)

Worst is the sequel of Crows.

I read/saw:

Vampire Knight (B)
Death Note (A+)
Pluto (A+)
Monster (A+)
Natsume Yuujinchou (A)
Blame! (B+)
Noise (B+)
Ichi The Killer (B+)
Uzumaki (A)
Dragon Ball (A)
Battle Royal (C+)
Parasyte (A)
Black Lagoon (A)
Full Metal Alchemist (A)
07-Ghost (C)
Basquash! (B+)
Code Geass (B+)
Elfen Lied (B)
Ergo Proxy (B)
Kuroshitsuji (C+)
Samurai Champloo (A)
Alive! (B+)
Alive - the Final Evolution (B+) → The autor died of cancer before the end. fml.
Doubt (B+)
Manhole (A)

---

There's probably more, but for now it's all I could find. If you want my opinion on any of them tell me. ;p
Amplify
Tournament Staff

by Vintage Cholent » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Enigma wrote:I tried to get into anime, but failed. pokemon is cool though

Try any of the following:

High School of the Dead
Black Lagoon
Grenadier
Cutie Honey
Panty and Stocking with garterbelt

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by Toaster » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 pm

High school of the dead was a code S anime until like episode 5 where it nose dived. Hellsing on the other ahnd i found to be amazing, more desrving on an A than a b imo =p

Anyone watch fairy tail?
La migliore armatura è di tenere fuori di gamma
Toaster

by SolidJackal » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Toaster wrote:High school of the dead was a code S anime until like episode 5 where it nose dived. Hellsing on the other ahnd i found to be amazing, more desrving on an A than a b imo =p

Anyone watch fairy tail?

Me I love it. The manga right now is pretty intense right now
SolidJackal

by Amplify » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Natsu's going to kick Ades' lackeys ass. :)

Also, Dragon Ball should read this: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html
Amplify
Tournament Staff

by SolidJackal » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

iAmplify wrote:Natsu's going to kick Ades' lackeys ass. :)

Also, Dragon Ball should read this: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html

Do u think Makarov will be able to defeat Hades after being defeated mostly easily? and I highly doubt Natsu will be the one to beat Hades
SolidJackal

by Amplify » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:32 pm

Marakov won't die but will be unable to fight for a while. The one that has a headgear and got banend recently, completly forgot his name, will come back as the new leader. That's what I think. Also Natsu won't beat Ades in those chapter. Probably wayyy later in the story line.
Amplify
Tournament Staff

Return to Spam Fest