4loko chilli

Talk about random stuff that has nothing to do with TF2 or other games.

4loko chilli

by Maringue » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Dangerous chilli, tastes like crazy alcohol rainbow pig.

Crazy alcohol rainbow pig

Maringue
Blue Admin

Re: 4loko chilli

by Echoplex » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 pm

ROFL

All stock errythang
Echoplex

by Ackybur » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:16 pm

What is 4loko exactly? We never had it here.
Ackybur
Donator

by Smeemo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Energy drink + booze in a can.

I remember there was some big hoopla in the news about it being banned in D.C. after some dumb kids flooded their brains in stimulants and depressants simultaneously and *sarcastic gasp* died.
Smeemo

by psyk » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Smeemo wrote:Energy drink + booze in a can.

I remember there was some big hoopla in the news about it being banned in D.C. after some dumb kids flooded their brains in stimulants and depressants simultaneously and *sarcastic gasp* died.

They were banned in most places in the US. ATF sent out destruction notices all over the place. thankfully I have my 24 pack saved away under the bed for a rainy day.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Smeemo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Yeah, the whole thing's about as retarded as the failed war on drugs.

*Goes to corner store to buy energy drink and liquor separately.*
Smeemo

by psyk » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Well ATF also seized a bunch of airsoft guns form a small range in northern US because they claimed the airsoft guns could be turned into real assault rifles. I think they were mad that the rifles were imported form outside the US. But the point being, ATF is a bunch of numbtards that just waste tax dollars on pointless charades.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Ackybur » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Rofl energy drink and liquor....isn't that pretty much the monster+rum that they serve in bars? That's dumb it was banned for something they already do.
Ackybur
Donator

by Vintage Cholent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 pm

psyk wrote:Well ATF also seized a bunch of airsoft guns form a small range in northern US because they claimed the airsoft guns could be turned into real assault rifles. I think they were mad that the rifles were imported form outside the US. But the point being, ATF is a bunch of numbtards that just waste tax dollars on pointless charades.

I bought 60 cans of 4Loko the week before it became banned, Traded one for $30 and entry to a party in which me and 2 others were the only guys (rest of the party was 40+ HOT sorority girls)

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by psyk » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Vintage Cholent wrote:
psyk wrote:Well ATF also seized a bunch of airsoft guns form a small range in northern US because they claimed the airsoft guns could be turned into real assault rifles. I think they were mad that the rifles were imported form outside the US. But the point being, ATF is a bunch of numbtards that just waste tax dollars on pointless charades.

I bought 60 cans of 4Loko the week before it became banned, Traded one for $30 and entry to a party in which me and 2 others were the only guys (rest of the party was 40+ HOT sorority girls)

PRetty much what mine are on reserve for. That and my senior design project... I build robots better drunk.. simple fact of life.
The Asshole.
psyk
Blue Admin

by Vintage Cholent » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm

psyk wrote:
PRetty much what mine are on reserve for. That and my senior design project... I build robots better drunk.. simple fact of life.

I have been offered sex for them multiple times lol I just use them to get into closed sorority parties and other closed to the public venues

“That’s not a knife. That’s a knife.” -“Crocodile Dundee”
JG:You are on a table, surround by naked dudes. What do you do?
VC: Leave the apple store
Vintage Cholent

by Smeemo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:03 pm

psyk wrote:Well ATF also seized a bunch of airsoft guns form a small range in northern US because they claimed the airsoft guns could be turned into real assault rifles.

It's all about training you to not use your own common sense, and to never resist the gubmint authority when it intervenes.
Smeemo

by Maringue » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Vintage Cholent wrote:

So much win. Also, they are still selling them in good old Virginia. I saw them in the 7-11 a couple of days ago. But then again, you can buy 5 guns per day here with no background check, so things like a 24 oz can of 12% alcohol energy drink just don't show up on their radar.
Maringue
Blue Admin

Return to Spam Fest